Wasserstrom.com / They sell poor quality for a lot of money and don't back you up when you experience problems

I ordered a hot beverage dispenser that was quite expensive ($65). The shipping was costly and SLOW. Because of the slowness of the shipping, I did not receive the product in time to use it for 2010 spring crew season (the purpose for the order). I kept it in its original packaging until this 2011 season. I used the product twice successfully. The third time it began leaking. Turned out that it had melted on the interior. A hot drinks dispenser that cannot tolerate heat! When I called to complain, Wassertrom was completely unhelpful. They essentially blew me off because of the time frame. But the product was faulty! Any company that cares about consumers would have done something for me. Apparently Wasserstrom only cares about commercial clients. Avoid this website! They sell poor quality for a lot of money and don't back you up when you experience problems.

Gu

Comments

• Di
      15th of Apr, 2011
    Wasserstrom.com - The company charged $10 shipping fee on $24 order
    Wasserstrom.com
    wasserstrom.com

I placed a small order of a dozen of spoons of a certain size. The company charged $10 shipping fee on $24 order; when I tried to return the items that were not at all what it appeared in their ad, customer service charge $5 re-stocking fee plus $10 return shipment. NEVER BUY FROM THEM!!! DISGUSTING BUSINESS PRACTICES!!!