Washington Gas — awful customer service
Washington Gas should not be allowed to continue its monopoly of the business. Its customer service is simply appalling. I spoke with three reps today and none of them was a native speaker of English (does WG use a call center overseas?) and were poorly trained, and made claims that were clearly false. For instance, one named "Kevin" (which I am sure is not his real name) insisted that in order to set up an account, I would have to go to the WG office and present 2 IDs plus the deed for my house. I had never heard anything so ludicrous, but he insisted that it was required of all customers. I asked to speak to a supervisor but was told they were all busy. Basically, WG makes it impossible for anyone to even make a complaint. How can companies like this exist and stay in business? It is time to end the monopoly of utility companies such as WG.
More Washington Gas Complaints & Reviews
- Washington Gas - completely frustrating 
- Washington Gas - awful company
- Washington Gas - gave my account away 
- Washington Gas - be careful with their &estimated& billing
- Washington Gas - billing 
- Washington Gas - disconnected service wrongfully 
- washingtongas.com - cut off gas without notice!
- Washington Gas - vandalism, billing, lying 
- Washington Gas - takes 3 appointments to turn gas on
- Washington Gas - washington gas bill