Warrior Custom Golf / deceptive business practices

1 Irvine, CA, United States Review updated:

I received a card from warrior saying because I was such a good customer they would like to send me a golf gift grab bag '' absolutely free''. It turns out ''absolutely free'' means 49.95 for s&h. Seems to me warrior is being deceptive in this program, might have said free except for S&H. Absolutely means just that not plus anything.

Va

Comments

• Ro
      4th of Jun, 2008

I just wish I would have read the article before taking them up on a free club and only paying for shipping
    which was 39.95, the sales rep then said why not try a free driver and 3 additional fairway woods and I would get all this for 250.00 (driver, 3 wood, 5 wood, 7 wood, 9 wood). I was very suprised when I got a email 2 days later and was charged 599.00, I quickly called and it took me 15 minutes to get through to their customer service people. You can forget about contacting anyone via their website. The clubs had not been shipped but I was told it takes 1 - 3 days to remove the charge from my card. I wouldn't even use a free warrior club now. They might just be a updated version of the movie the boiler room.

• Mi
      1st of Jul, 2008

Correct where Warior golf is conserned, their S&H charge of $ 39.95 seems rather high since I returned clubs via the same carrier (UPS) for a total of $9.51 also they did not distroy my card # as stated but charged another group of clubs on the card. After being told not to. BEWARE OF CROOKS BARING GIFTS.

• Ed
      16th of Mar, 2009

I have been trying to get an MRA number to return these sub-standard clubs and have been unable to get one. I was also charged $561.95 and hope to get my money back...

• Fe
      2nd of May, 2009

I absolutley love Warriors clubs! I had an amazing experience with this company and I plan to do future business with them. I think those people that complain just werent smart enough to know and understand what there plesant sales people told them. I especially enjoyed my salesrep Richard Tessitore. Top Knotch in my opinion! Haters...get a life.

• Fe
      2nd of May, 2009

i have been a loyal customer of wcg since 1999 and have made a total of 17 oders for 7432.00. i have 3 sets of thier irons and 3 sets of thier woods n 3 e sets of thier hybrids, , , the best thing about wcg is every time i evaluate something for them they give me over 1000.00 worth of FREE product!!!they also give me 45 days or longer if i nee to evaluate thier clubs, , they also give me a lifetime of FREE ADJUSTMENTS, , , NOT 1 OF ALLL THESE MAJOR NAMED COMPANIES OFFER ANYTHING CLOSE TO THAT..WHEN U ORDER FROM A MAJOR NAMED COMPANY LIKE TAYLOR, CALLOWAY, PING ETC YOU HAD BETTER MAKE SURE THAT YOU LOVE THE CLUBS!!! BECAUSE ONCE YOU GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD # ALL SALES ARE FINAL!!

5th of Aug, 2009

Warior Golf offer to test whatsoever is just the way to get your credit card number. All the rest is one big WHOPPER. They ship you what you did not requested nor ordered and then they charge you (steal from you) hundreds of dollars. The shipped CLUBS ARE PRACTICALY UNRETURNABLE.
    Is this not a sort of criminal conduct?