Warrior Custom Golf / failure to honor test/return policy
Failure to comply with its test and return policy in that full refund for clubs I wanted to return was not honored. Amount owed me is $133.
My attempts to obtain Return Authorization Number were resisted. I was told to keep the clubs and full refund would be granted (By George Kent on 12 Aug 08 / 11:53 AM CDT) $400 was refunded. Subsequent phone calls not answered. Emails dated 1 Oct 08, 1 Oct 08, 23 Oct 08, 24 Oct 08, 30 Oct 08. On 3 Nov Warrior informed me that a supervisor would call me. Received call that week. No name, no number. On 12 Nov 08 I notified Warrior and reiterated my claim for a refund of $133.
Discussed today with unnamed alleged supervisor who played back the company's position that I had agreed to the $400 refund. Again, I did not.
Joe Schaefer, 348122.
More Warrior Custom Golf Complaints & Reviews
- Warrior Custom Golf - deceptive practices! 
- Warrior Custom Golf - deceptive practices 
- Warrior Custom Golf - shady business
- Warrior Custom Golf - phone calls - investment opportunity? 
- Warrior Custom Golf - scam business 
- Warrior Custom Golf - golf club
- Warrior Custom Golf/Holiday Grab Bag - absolutely free holiday grab bag 
- Warrior Custom Golf - marketing practices 
- Warrior Custom Golf - warrior clubs are actually great clubs 
- Warrior Custom Golf - shady dealers