Warrior Custom Golf / failure to honor test/return policy

1 Irvine, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-580-8622

Failure to comply with its test and return policy in that full refund for clubs I wanted to return was not honored. Amount owed me is $133.

My attempts to obtain Return Authorization Number were resisted. I was told to keep the clubs and full refund would be granted (By George Kent on 12 Aug 08 / 11:53 AM CDT) $400 was refunded. Subsequent phone calls not answered. Emails dated 1 Oct 08, 1 Oct 08, 23 Oct 08, 24 Oct 08, 30 Oct 08. On 3 Nov Warrior informed me that a supervisor would call me. Received call that week. No name, no number. On 12 Nov 08 I notified Warrior and reiterated my claim for a refund of $133.

Discussed today with unnamed alleged supervisor who played back the company's position that I had agreed to the $400 refund. Again, I did not.

Joe Schaefer, 348122.

Comments

• Fm
      29th of Jul, 2009

July 28, 2009 I'm in the process of returning clubs and began calling the 800 customer service number to obtain the return # so we'll see how it goes.

Frank @ 27104

6th of Aug, 2009

Warior Golf offer to test whatsoever is just the way to get your credit card number. All the rest is one big WHOPPER. They ship you what you did not requested nor ordered and then they charge you (steal from you) hundreds of dollars. The shipped CLUBS ARE PRACTICALY UNRETURNABLE.
    Is this not a sort of criminal conduct?

• Tb
      5th of Dec, 2009

I am experiencing the same trouble now with Warrior & that NO ONE do business with them.
    All they are selling is clone clubs & charging a brand name price.

Now they are not wanting to take them back for a credit too my card.

Again if the contact you refuse any offer as this is a scam IMHO.

Louis Bond
    Mt. Vernon, TX.

• Sg
      11th of Apr, 2010

i tried to return a 3 wood, and agreed to keep the 5&7. all I got was terrific offers on a new set of wedges. The best offer was $40.00 back on a $133.00 club that I do not want and wish to return. Never had this problem withany other sales organization!