Warranty Services / Fraudulent company

This company, which only identifies themselves as "Warranty Services", repeatedly calls my government office line with their annoying recording. Typically I hang up. Yesterday I listened to the message and got an earful about how my factory warranty was about to expire and I needed to re-activate it. I've never purchased a factory warranty on any vehicles I've ever owned. "Please press 0 to speak with a consumer service rep..." So I pressed 0 and got another earful from a man stating he just needed to get a little information from me to re-work my file, etc etc. I informed him I wanted my number unsubscribed to his service as they were dialing a government office, not a private residence. What did I get? CLICK. He just hung up! Everyone needs to be leery of these so called auto warranty scams. They are only out to get your money.

Ni

Comments

• By
      25th of Jan, 2009
    Warranty Services - phone call for auto warranty
    Warranty Services

unsolicited calls to my home landline & cellphone & husband's work landline & cellphone
    purpose: auto warranty
    message that our auto warranty is expiring and we need to talk to them immediately. our vehicles are 15 & 10 yrs. old and not elligible for ANY warrranty programs with their current mileage.

Repeatedly ask to be put on Do Not Call lists or Opt-Out sheets
    already registered with Federal Do Not Call list

They say they will Opt you out but continue to call each month.
    Asked them for callback info or company address and they say they just moved and cannot provide that because its a call center with no inbound service?#^##!