Warranty Experts / Failure to provide insurance

I purchased a 5 year extended warranty contract for my motorhome in December of 2006 and was provided a policy. Subsequently, I received notice that the policy was never paid, even though I paid Warranty Experts $1,525 by credit card and received a receipt for the payment.

I have called Jason Flowers, with whom I dealt, on numerous occasions and he has promised to either refund my money or provide a valid equivalent policy. I have never received either and repeated phone calls to Jason and others are never returned.

I have filed complaints with various organizations and plan on contacting all the agencies that carry this company as an advertiser.

Comments

• Ro
      20th of Mar, 2008

I bought my service form Warranty Experts jason Flowers
    Yea they have the Experts the experts on ripoff, lies, fraduelent and how to take peoples money. Do your self a favor keep your money DO NOT give warranty experts a penny or it will be just like flushing it down the drain. I have called and called for a full refund or just a good warranty contract to replace the no good one they sold me I paid $1, 007.00 for a 7 year contract on my Fifth wheel a year later I tried to make a claim with NO LUCK I called Jason Flowers and Dave the ceo I was told by Jason they would get me another contract well it is now 2008 and I am still waiting and I still am calling them and still no luck. DO NOT give them a penny and if you have I hope you have a contract I would call them just to make sure you do if not you can join the line. I have reported them to the BBB and I have posted a number of warnings about warranty experts.

• Te
      24th of Jul, 2008

please take a look at this and contact me through the link Rush TX on the right side of this page. We are putting together a list and will be filing a lawsuit for deceptive trade and others need to do this as well

• Rh
      14th of Jul, 2009

I had same problem. Purchased policy in Dec 2007 and filed claim in May 2009.
    Underwriter said no policy. Warranty Experts failed to purchase policy. Good news, Prizm the underwriter made it good and dealt with Warranty for me after I sent copies of my policy and paid Visa statement. Warranty Experts are good at selling but beware, of the the possible outcomes. They are also rude and non-responsive to customer complaints.