Warranty America Program - First Warranty Group of Florida (license # 60115) / Payment and authorization of repairs

Warranty America Program - Florida (# 60115)
Phone: 800-438-7753
I have had a few repairs done under warranty and they were paid directly the repair provider. Today, they are telling me to pay the repair and they will reimburse me. When I asked for a written approval for authorization, they refused to give it to me. I asked who will and how do I obtain the authorization? The agent said they do not give authorization in advance. I said, but I can not have the work done without and expect to get reimbursed. He said that's right. I said so how do I get authorization. He said you don't...what a run around. I had no previous troubles with having them pay the vendor. I am in shock and helpless. I submitted 70 pages of maintenance work, oil changes, fuel services, transmission check ups, cabin air filter changes, etc. Not sure where to turn!

A  30th of Apr, 2009 by
I too have not been reimbursed by First Warranty Group for a transmission repair, despite my keeping excellent maintenance and repair documentation.
I've filed complaints with the North Carolina Better Business Bureau. THe BBB has marked the complaint UNRESOLVED because First Warranty will not answer their correspondence.
Consequently, I've filed a complaint through the Attorney General of North Carolina and they are attempting to get resolution from First Warranty.
I suggest you follow that course of action as a best, last chance.
Mark T.
Palm Harbor, FL.
A  19th of Jun, 2009 by
My name is Alex, I have a claim in with these scam artists First Warranty Group. They told me the check is in the mail for over a month now and noone in the company knows when it was sent and who sent it. I am preparing to sue them. If you are interested to participate, from the horror stories I am reading here and a dozen other websites, I am sure we can get a twenty to thirty people to participate (class action lawsuit). You can email me at allan@globelend.com if you are interested in persuing your claim via lawsuit. Good luck to everyone.