Warranty 4 Wheels / Do not buy a warranty program through Warranty 4 Wheels

They Knowingly are in a Scam operation with Genuine Warranty formerly known as Exotic Warranty.

Ben Evans Alias Ben Nuon of Genuine Warranty was arraigned in Florida for charges Of Criminal Grand Theft.

In general, the state of Florida shut him down once for illegal business practices so why not go to a different state and do it all over.

It appears that this Florida-based Company was selling extended warranties through numerous automobile dealerships across the country as well as directly online illegally since 2003.

Interested parties should contact Patti Tuppin at the Florida Dept of Financial Service.

Va

More Warranty 4 Wheels Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Wa
  25th of Aug, 2008

CZMR Is a Convicted Felon and Former Car Dealer Wanted by Police in 3 States!!
CZMR is a former car dealer who wrote for Exotic and owes his customers tens of thousands of dollars on warranties that he never submitted. This is why he is making such a ruckus about this. He is trying to save his own ### and avoid prosecution! He is wanted in 3 states for Grand Larceny.

http://www.illinoisattorneygeneral.gov/ His real name is Casey Adonit and he was convicted of a class 3 sexual misconduct offense in Chicago, IL in 2004. Genuine Warranty is not Exotic, never was, and Warranties4wheels is clean as a whistle as well. Check the BBB on both down below and do not listen to a convicted pedophile!

You see folks, when you make a legitimate claim somewhere, you are held accountable, not like here in cyberspace. Read up on all the good things the BBB has to say on these 2 companies!!

Genuine Warranty BBB report http://www.vegasbbb.org/rptrel.asp?bbbid=75816

Warranties4wheels BB report http://central-northern-western-arizona.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=30&bbb=1126&firm=9001794

Ja
  14th of Feb, 2009

I asked for a refund and all I have recieved is the runaround for the past 6 months. These guys are crooks I will also report them to the Attorney General in New York State

Ab
  21st of Feb, 2009

Warranties-4-Wheels accepts that I am entitled to coverage on a repair ($170) but says it has gone out business. I understand that pre-planned "going out of business" is a common ploy.

Ke
  20th of Mar, 2009

I'm glad Jim Taylor had a good experience with Warranties4Wheels. I did not. I am out $3370 for warranties on two vehicles which Wayne Craig at Warranties4Wheels now tells me are worthless because the warranty company (Ultimate Warranty) and their insurance company (Capital Assurance) are in receivership and not honoring any claims. The receiver issued orders urging dealers like Warranties4Wheels who sold the contracts and received commisions on those sales to step forward and honor the contracts or refund the money. Most car dealers that sold Ultimate Warranty warranties have done so but Warranties4Wheels refuses to do so claiming it is a small company that cannot afford it. Yet I notice their press releases from October 2008 announcing their sponsorship of the Barrett-Jackson auto auction. You may get lucky like Jim Taylor in dealing with Warranties4Wheels or you may get shafted and lose all your money like me and many others. I wouldn't take the risk.

Ja
  14th of May, 2009

Warranties for Wheels are crooks I was rip off 3, 349.00

Ma
  17th of Jun, 2010

DO NOT BUY FROM WARRANTY FOR WHEELS!!!

I purchased this product and found complete dissatisfaction! The people are the [censor] of the earth---real jerks!
I just finished talking with Wayne from Warranty for Wheels and it was a completely unpleasant experience. THis man is a terrible communicator as he is condescending and works against the consumer. I had initially asked about the process in which a claim would be filed and asked to confirm what services are covered by the warranty and which items I would be responsible for paying. This many gave me the run around, argued with me incessantly and interrupted me countless time. He comes across as a chauvinist and a conniver. I regret purchasing this warranty, but I'm in it for 3 years. I hope someone else will read this message and NOT buy a warranty from Stacy, Wayne or any other person from Warranty for Wheels. Save your sanity! Also, I told him I would file with the BBB and he said that he would make me look like an idiot...now what kind of professional would say that to a person. He also told me that I could ask as many questions as I wanted just not the same ones. He is very controlling and a complete jerk. PLEASE SAY FAR AWAY FROM WARRANTY FOR WHEELS!!!

23rd of Aug, 2010
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!

I purchased a service contract from them, and the company went bankrupt, and I got stuck with a huge service bill that I was suppose to be reimbursed for!

I contacted warranties4wheels and they said "Sorry, you're SOL"

I turned them into the BBB, and the CEO Wayne Craig emailed and called my cell harassing me.

What a joke. This company is nothing but scam artist.

Funny,
Warranties 4 Wheels is still in business and has NEVER ripped anyone off! What has happened is that consumers with pre-existing problems have tried to take out coverage and tried to rip off the carriers that W4W represents! So when yo read this unsubstantiated BS, just remember there are three sides to every story, theirs, ours and the truth!!!

Agree Disagree -1 Votes

You know what's funny Ted? I purchased a Great Lakes Warranty through Warranties 4 Wheels, and I had a mechanical failure that was COVERED, and not pre existing. I take my vehicle into the dealer to get fixed (Land Rover), and they contacted the warranty company to file a claim. Guess what? No answer. The warranty company shut their doors.

I received no notification from Warranties 4 Wheels that my existing $2, 000 + vehicle warranty was worthless.

I contact W4W, and they said "Sorry for your luck". Great service by the way. All W4W wants is your $$$, they provide no help, no claim support, and they represent shady warranty companies that don't honor their contracts.

That my friends is substantial BS. Buyer beware. Stay away from Warranty 4 Wheels.

15th of Feb, 2011

Great Lakes is who you had coverage through, Not W4W! Read your contract! And we did contact the AG and DOI in Pennsylvania to try to help the best that we could! Your money was sent to them, we did not keep it, we paid them for you! We had no notice either when they went out of business. What would you want us to do? Refund money we never kept? Pay claims when we were not the administrator of the contract. You were given the contract to review BEFORE you bought and we never take a dime from anyone till they can investigate, read the contract and ask questions. Sorry, we did our job the best we could. Did you file a complaint with Travelers, the DOI or AG's office?!
We did nothing wrong and we can hold our head high. Contact Stonebridgewarranty.com that is where the old owners took your money!

Agree Disagree -1 Votes

W4W represented Great Lakes. W4W accepted funds and were paid commissions based on the contract. W4W is the representing agent.

The Travelers Bond that backed Great Lakes was cancelled for non payment of premium way before Great Lakes shut it's doors. The bankruptcy court of PA can't do anything.

W4W & CEO Wayne Craig that sell warranties for vehicles that claim to be on A+ rated paper, but in the end are either worthless or don't pay their claims per described in the contract. Believe me, I know first hand, that the contracts are very misleading.

It's a no brainer. Read all the complaints above. Google Warranty 4 Wheels and you see a ton of negative information.

Again, to everyone else, don't buy from W4W!!

Agree Disagree -1 Votes

What part of we are not the company do you noy understand!!! You had coverage for a minimum of 2 and a half years, because we stopped writing them in 2008? Where was you concern then and your complaints almost threee years ago.
Again, people hiding behind sites like this are usually scammers or liars. Very misleading? Did you not read it before you bought it? Did you not check out the company before you spent your hard earned money? That is a lie about the bond, the state would have shut them down if they did not pay the premium Go to the BBB, where people cant hide! No I know this is a dirtbag competitor!!

15th of Feb, 2011

Obviously you work for W4W. And this is a website for complaints only, so I'll answer you one more time before you continue on trying to shine W4W's turd of a company.

Yes, you makes sense now. I had coverage for 2 and a half years, so why am I complaining?? Because I purchased a FIVE YR contract! And when I did have a claim, and had difficulty w/Great Lakes, I contacted W4W for assistance and got absolutely no help at all. But why on earth would you help your consumers with your product you sold?? Got me?

No lies here, I contacted Travelers directly and was advised the bond cancelled for non payment of premium.

I also turned in a complaint to the BBB of AZ, and the CEO got so upset that he contacted me with threats trying to make me withdraw my negative correspondence. Good job there Mr. Wayne Craig.

Let's face it. W4W sells a bad product, has terrible customer service, and in the end has it's own employees trying argue it's negative feedback.

If anyone wants proof, post your email, and I will send you all my documentation you need to determine that W4W shouldn't do business.

Again, read all the negative statements and make your own decision.

Thanks

15th of Feb, 2011

Of course I work for w4w, tedw4w, wow, you caught on so fast!!! Once again great job! Keep hiding.
This is a site that has no filter and no one has to prove their issue! No moderator, no noting!! Just [censor] competitors like you and people who wanted something for nothing! Ok, go go clock out now, warranty direct, AAautowarranty, auto advantage, endurance, warranty headquarters, or the other dozen companies that hire garbage to spread lies you must work for do not like to pay over time!

Agree Disagree -1 Votes

You're doing a good job representing W4W with your sarcasm. Way to go.

Unfortuntely, I was a consumer that purchased one of your worthless warranties, so I'm not a competitor.

And you are not honest.

Agree Disagree -1 Votes

I'll attach the copy of my contract if you think I'm not honest.

15th of Feb, 2011

You are blaming someone for something they had no power over and that is what is ridiculous!! Even if you were a customer, how is an agent responsible for the actions of a completely separate company!! Were all the stock brokers to blame when Chrysler and GM filed for Bankruptcy! The actual company is to blame, not an agent and not someone who did not govern the policy, make claims decisions, or were owners! Just because someone is still around you are trying to blame them! If you checked them out when you bought, then you saw they were "A" rated by the BBB at the time. So you want to blame someone, blame John Ewart, Keith Hernandez, and Bobby Zwigart of Stonbridgewarranty.com the former owners of Great Lakes who stole the money and ran! Leave a small business alone!!! you have all the info on them, where are your complaints on those people!!!

Tx
  27th of Feb, 2011

Perhaps you should look at your BBB rating.

Tx
  27th of Feb, 2011

Some how you have been able to delete your account well good for you. I will file complaints about your company forever.