WARRANTIES 4 WHEELS / Non payment of claim

1 NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 602-418-1134

Company sells auto warranties for profit. Underwriting company (capital assurance) went belly up. Warranties 4 Wheels (wayne) will not step up and even provide realistic guidance of what to do, nor will he refund any portion of his over $1000 in profit from my sale. I spoke with him 1.5 years ago about a claim, in which he fed a line about capital coming out of receivership, he gave me this same line today, when it is public info that capital is completely out of money.

Stand behind your products Wayne! When someone spends $2500 they expect something back, . you shouldn't be able to reap the profit while everyone is left holding the bag.

Gr

Comments

• Sn
      14th of Aug, 2009

Purchased a warranty through this company also for my wifes 2004 Toyota Sequoia.

They Warranties 4 Wheels also gave us that same line of bull about receivership.

So, we were left holding the bag for over $1, 000, in addition to the cost we shelled out for the warranty as well. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

• Ha
      5th of Mar, 2010

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but you are absolutely right. I worked for Wayne back in 2007 and could not agree with you more. He is quick to bug people to buy through his company, and he is very slow to return any calls or emails, let alone money. I'm very sorry to hear what happened to you and I wish you all of the best and I wish there was something I could do to help...