Warranties 4 Wheels, Auto Warranty Specialists / Did too great a job for me!!!!

1 po box 309, litchfield park az 85340, Avondale, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 866 352 4999

This company did the best job getting me an extended warranty I have ever had the satisfaction of buying. I checked all the "supposed" complaints and found out they were done competitors jealous of their STELLAR record. Call them or email for excellent service and fantastic coverage, you will not be disappointed!!!

Comments

• La
      11th of Oct, 2008

They got me great coverage and it was a pleasure. The ### at AAAutowarranty, Continental, and all the other "Internet garbage" were only to happy to lie to me and NEVER let me see the contract BEFORE I bought. W4W did and am glad I? went with them!!!

11th of Oct, 2008

You think thats bad??? Check this one out.

If you read this you will NEVER use a maid service again!!

First off, I had a hot date and hoped to take her back to my place..."you know, to have some milk and read the Bible".

I can't believe I tried to use this service but I didn't have time to clean up myself. I needed maid service so I thought I would try someone that I found online. Big mistake!!! Even their website is down now. It's now just a bunch of lewd advertisements.

www.goodmaid.com

I talked to them and they said they could come out the next day but it would cost me an extra $20 bucks. I guess I'm a sucker.

I left the door of my apartment unlocked so they could get in.

When I got back home, they had left a note on the door saying it was going to cost extra to clean my apartment. WTF!! I already paid an extra $20 bucks for same day service. When I went in they had not even cleaned and you will NEVER believe what I found in the bathroom. You have got to look at the pictures. Prepare to be disgusted. Warning!!! Graphic!!! Not for youth.

I was really upset!! I am on a tight budget anyway. I save most of my money my cigarettes (Benson & Hedges) and I like to eat out once in a while. That's about all the pleasure I get out of life. (well, except for an occasion date)

I have posted pictures of my apartment on this website. When you see these you're gonna see why I was disgusted.

It wasn't all that dirty. I even left some cleaning supplies out and I took my cats to a friends so that they were not in the way.

I'm really pissed!!! I want my $20 bucks back that I payed with my credit card.

Thanks for listening.

Cheers. Chad

chad.[protected]@ymail.com

• Da
      5th of Jan, 2010

Please see real complaint about AA Auto Protection / AA Auto Warranty in the following links.

/URL removed/