Warm Impressions/Favors / Product Not Delivered

1 St Louis, United States Review updated:

I used my credit card to order $122 in favors from Warm Impressions for my daughter's wedding in June 2015. The transaction was processed immediately and Warm Impressions received their money. I got an email from them a few days ago that there had been a family tragedy in which they'd lost 4 family members. I felt badly for them until I realized what was really going on. The email I got said that the favors I ordered had been on back order but were now ready to ship. I have called them on the phone and sent several emails asking when I can expect my order. They refuse to respond. This is not how reputable companies do business. I finally Googled the company name and "Better Business Bureau". My heart sank when I saw that the company is NOT even accredited by the Better Business Bureau, and that there are 16 registered complaints from customers... all saying the same thing. The company sends customers the sob story email about a family tragedy (they're been doing this for at least 6 months) to purposefully pull at your heart strings and make you wait patiently for nothing) after they've gotten your money. From that point on, it becomes an exercise in futility because they don't respond to phone calls or emails, nor do they send you your order. I wish I'd thought to check the Better Business Bureau BEFORE I placed my order. It's too late now. I found a different company in California with an A+ rating at the Better Business Bureau and I called them first, spoke to a REAL person, then placed my order with them. If you don't believe what I'm saying, just Google "Warm Impressions" "Better Business Bureau" for yourself and you'll see that doing business with them is nothing but T-R-O-U-B-L-E. Save yourself the trouble and grief and take your business elsewhere.

Vi
Feb 5, 2015

Comments

21st of Mar, 2015

Complaints with the BBB are up to 22 now from posters previous post. Company is rated a B by the BBB...that is way to good...F rate is what they should have. There are 3 open facebook accounts all linked to Warm Impressions, BEWARE and DO NOT purchase from this company or it's alter ego CLEARANCEFAVORS.COM as it is also the same company and you will not get your products ordered and they will take your money and not return phone calls, email or website inquiries!!

• Di
      24th of Apr, 2015

I absolutely agree with the above complaint. I just ordered from Company in April, 2015 and am receiving the same run around. Everything I ordered on the same day as Warm Impressions from other sites arrived already. But not theirs. I should of checked with the Better Business Bureau who now has a warning on this company, and on Google reviews. Both sites have multiple customer complaints where they take your money, but do not ship out your items. BUYER BEWARE!!!

• Bu
      2nd of Jun, 2015

This company is AWFUL. Do not buy anything from them. They claim to ship their products within one business day. I ordered wedding favors to be shipped to Chicago and over two weeks passed and the order status only said, "Awaiting Fulfillment". I tried to contact them via phone, chat, and email several times over two days. I finally received a response in the chat saying that they had not been advised from the warehouse that the product hadn't been shipped to them, or some garbage. Typical, from what I read in the other reviews. I immediately asked for a refund which is still being processed. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. I wish I had been more astute and read these reviews a month ago. DEPLORABLE and APPAULING.

• Pa
      19th of Jun, 2015

Well, shame on me for not checking this site before I purchased. I agree with everything posted here about ClearanceFavors taking my money and not producing a thing. Listen folks, IT IS A SCAM. I have filed a complaint with the BBB but I figure no one will answer their calls or emails either. Thankfully, I am only out $58.00 but it still pisses me off. Here is some information I found about the owner of the site: Billy Wright, 2020 Donegal Ct. Gastonia, North Carolina. Phone: 704 674-8710. It could all be fake for all I know. The website is new, only 177 days old with a short life expectancy. That in itself is suspect. BOTTOM LINE: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE.

26th of Aug, 2015

Great, now I find this information. I waited 2 weeks for my 1-2 day shipment of bud vases. They finally arrived, ordered 60, got 72, only problem is that they are the wrong ones. Now I can't get a response from anyone there. Just want my $96 back, I'll carefully pack these and have ready for their UPS pickup, have found my product elsewhere and already in my hands. Wish me luck!

• Ge
      2nd of Nov, 2015

I know each comment is totally accurate, not a one have I found bogus. I had a horrible experience with Clearancefavor.com and come to find out their sister scam company AKA Warmimpressions charged my card credit card 144.19 which was resolved; funny thing is I NEVER ordered from Warmimpressions, ever, had no idea about their company until I realized through this comments they are a sister company to this disgusting Clearancefavor scam internet business. I tried to call them and of course just like Clearancefavor you do NOT get through. I'd advise anyone, DO NOT, DO NOT give either of these companies ANY credit card info, JUST DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM PERIOD.

Favorware.com has been exceptional to me, slightly a bit more pricey but the shipping and customer service is phenomenal. The service rep I have dealt with and it wasn't ''any'' major issues, just cking on an order, was Connie, she is great! Personally I would recommend favorware to anyone looking to purchase favors for parties/weddings/corporate, [protected]@favorwarehouse.com If you decide to ck them out, email Connie and tell her Joyce highly recommended their company.