Warid / Post Paid number / fake billing

1 Pakistan Review updated:

I am sorry for bothering you because there is no one in the complete Warid company who could reply and solve my grievance, I know you don’t have much time to read complete details I will tabulate following few points to your kind notice:-
(Proof of emails attached)
a. I am Warid customer for the last about 7 years
b. My bill has never exceeded Rs. 2000/-
c. I have subscribed to Zoom unlimited and GPRS unlimited
d. I am being continuously charged for these services as a normal number (Who has not subscribed these services).
e. I am being over charged since February 2013, details of online bill screen shots appended below.
f. I have not received any bill after Jan 2013.
g. I have deposited approx Rs 9300/- in just 20-25 days i.e. 14 Feb to 1 March 2013 on the request of your customer service.
h. As per Floor Supervisor Nida my bill for last two months was Rs. 1800/- and 2800/- (exaggerated) & I have deposited Rs 9300/- still I am receiving messages of over limit and my phone is blocked.
i. Mr. Siddiq called me and acknowledged excess billing due to software update and promise to relapse soon with elucidation, but never called back its over 6 days now.
j. Mr. Farhan aziz floor supervisor was approached day before yesterday let’s see what happens.
k. NO one replied for my emails instead deleted the mails without reading proofs appended below with names of individuals.
l. I have deposited security of Rs 2500/- whereas system showing sometimes Rs 500/- sometimes Rs 1500/- which is wrong.
m. Latest ebill appended below again shows charges of SMS.
n. FOR GOD SAKE can you help me out or should I change my carrier as other people are doing?
o. No wattage is given to the customer, no response just botheration
p. I have even written to CEO of warid a no of times even the CEO is not bothered to reply

I will be personally grateful if can help me out, as accepted by all the staff of Warid that this problem is due to software up gradation then why are you penalizing the customers for it, every day after going to office I have to call help line and have to narrate complete problem and then beg for the restoration of my number.

Warid / Post Paid number

• jamshed_65@yahoo.com's Response, Jul 17, 2018

i can not access internet connectivity problem. with yellow sign

Na
Mar 29, 2013

Comments

• Di
      15th of Dec, 2017

one day phone internet was off of (03244699438) then suddenly my number was blocked and i can only listen to outgoing call i call helpline and they said your phone number is blocked because of your internet but i didn't use my internet

• Na
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Warid Telecom - Call pakage
    Gojra
    Pakistan

Sir ma warid jazz call monthly pakage krta ho per package on nhi hota sara balance khtam ho gyta ha pta nhi asa q ha

15th of Aug, 2018
    Warid Telecom - internet not access with yellow mark
    Lahore
    Pakistan

Sir i using warid LTE. i have deposited package amount from 3-months but internet not accessing. please resolve my device problem that i can access internet. MOBILE WARID LTE. NO.0321-4252358 thanks in the name Rai Muhammad Asghar. Using product jamshed Khan 0300-4129201. please contact my No. at 03004129201.

• Ta
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Warid Telecom - Poor coverage
    Islamabad
    Pakistan

I live in askari Towers 2, DHA 2 Islamabad. Kindly look in to poor coverage in this area. Call conversations is weak even outside the flat. My no.03215560057. 03215531198. 03235531198. Kindly help.
    Regards

• Di
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Warid Telecom - I'm telling how liar are you
    Pakistan

one day my phone internet was off of (03244699438) then suddenly my number was blocked and i can only listen to outgoing calls i call your helpline and they said your phone number is blocked because of your internet but i didn't use my internet you are so much liar you have hisaab from Allah please give me solution about it

• Am
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Warid Telecom - haftawar offer
    karachi
    Pakistan

I started Haftawar offer on my warid number 03213150157 two days ago, but it is stopped before time, which was ending on 18-11-2017. I sent sms on *407#
    I done Haftawar offer on my Samsung E-1207 T and enjoyed 2 days .then stopped .At this time same set is on . reply please

• Ha
      6th of Sep, 2018
    Warid Telecom - Service
    Lahore
    Warid.com

Hi, I am resident of Chah miran lahore pakistan, we are facing a sever issue of voice breaking and it may be due to signal coverage. Can someone please visit as there are no signal blocker near our area, we might need to get a signal booster in our area...

• Mi
      2nd of Oct, 2018
    Warid Telecom - SIM, Network
    Karachi
    Pakistan

This morning i installed jazz cash and ever since i installed it, i didn't even use it and the reason is i jabe Recieved any signal from this morning, am strictly annoyed by this 😡

2nd of Oct, 2018
    Warid Telecom - Signals problem
    Karachi
    Pakistan

The signals in my area are disconnected from last 9 hours.. I don't know no other network is off.. Please check

• Mu
      15th of Oct, 2018
    warid - Internet and roming
    Bahawalnagar
    waridtel.com

I calls a lot of time on help line but my problem still not solved