Warhammer Direct / Online scam

PO BOX 862068Marietta, GA, United States Review updated:

I purchased a sword set for my 17 year old son on warhammer direct.com in April of 2008. The money was taken out of my bank acct 4 days later. After much thinking I decided to cancel the order about 3wks later. I waited the 2 billing cycles that they said it could take to get a refund and still no money. Now 3 months and numerous emails later still no money has been refunded. I can't seem to find a phone number for they company. So today August 21, 2008 I contacted plugNplay (which is the company that processed the payment) to see if I can get any results through them. Wish me luck.
Va

Comments

Aa
  21st of Aug, 2008
The warhammerdirect.com website is up. Here is some info from their "Shipping and Returns" page:

"Communication:
We stay busy and work hard, but we want to get back to you as soon as possible. We usually communicate by email to you. So wen you communicate with us, please provide us with your email address, your order number, and a phone number where we can always reach you.

Cancellation Policy:
Any order may be canceled at any time if the order has not been shipped. Payment will be refunded or you may request a store credit. If an order has been shipped, please refer to the return policy.

Returns:
We accept returns on most of our merchandise for store credit. If you wish to return an item, please contact us at support@warhammerdirect.com within 14 days of the invoice date. If you receive an order but decide not to keep it within 14 days of your receipt and there is nothing wrong with the shipment, you may return it to us but you must pay for the return shipping plus the original shipping charge plus a 20% restocking fee."

You waited too long. You needed to do things within 14 days. They say "You must contact us within 14 days of receiving your order if you wish to return any items." It's too late to return the items or cancel the order after three weeks.
Mo
  23rd of Mar, 2010
I agree with the above person. They took my money out as soon as I ordered. As of to this date, no item sent to me, and they do not answer their emails...I too am looking to see how I can get my money back...please let me know how you do