warehouse discount center / damage to my home

1 Glendale, CA, United States Review updated:

Damaged $$ Hardwood Floors
jan v. 1 Warehouse Discount Ctr
I bought from the Glendale store. A major disappointment with company. Delivery people severely damaged my hardwood floors and company will do nothing about it.

They misrepresented sign off documents too. They had me sign for condition of unit and company says that really meant my house too...they did not give me a copy-a fact that I am investigating as I believe law requires a copy be given the consumer.

I had planned on purchasing my entire kitchen remodel here-no way! Their attractive prices are not worth the damage to my home. Cost to repair will exceed any savings.

Ja

Comments

• Le
      16th of Oct, 2010

Don't buy from them! Will NEVER shop there again! The management (John) and customer service HORRIBLE.They were rude and didn't care they do not stand behind their products.
    Bosch Cooktop 500 36inch was damaged. (John) the Management told me that I should have open the box the day that it was delivered. Will not give me my money back. I had the cooktop for 7 days it was delivered on 10/08/2010 a in the PM and opened the box on 10/15/2010 to fine that the porcelain was damaged in two places (spider cracking). I opened the box the day the counter was being installed to get the size of the opening to be cut in my new counters top.