Wantsunglasses.co.uk / I have absolutely no confidence in this company and would strongly recommend you go elsewhere

Unfortunately I only read the reviews about this company once I had placed my order.

I placed my order online and was emailed the following day to say that my item was not in stock and would have to be ordered from Italy, which would take around 7-10 days.

I emailed back stating that I wanted to cancel my order and was advised that my refund would be processed.

1 week on my payment still has not been refunded. This seems a familiar story, and I may well have to take this up with my credit card company after 30 days, as your statutory rights allow retailers to process your refund within 30 days, only after that period will they intervene.

Whilst email communication was good, the emails appear to be standard templates which never have an individuals name on them. It also seems that the company is probably run either from another country which is why it uses a PO Box address for returns and correspondence.

I have absolutely no confidence in this company and would strongly recommend you go elsewhere. Do yourself a favour and pay the extra £20 or so and buy from the highstreet. Thats exactly what I plan to do now.

Comments

• To
      22nd of Mar, 2011
    Wantsunglasses.co.uk - A complete waste of your money using these people
    Wantsunglasses.co.uk
    wantsunglasses.co.uk

A complete waste of your money using these people. They get your order hopelessly wrong you have to pay to return the goods then they ignore all your emails regarding a refund. wave goodbye to your money if you use wantglasses.co.uk.

• Ca
      11th of May, 2011

I ordered some designer sunglasses from wantsunglasses in August last year. I have still not recieved them, have asked for my money back by e mail and by letter, have got the Trading Standards onto them but still no refund or sunglasses. do not use these people. Youc annot get them on the telephone as they tell you to e mail only