Wandahome - Motorhomes / They took £1000 deposit refusing to return

Whist at a motor show my wife and I seen a used motor home displayed by the big company Wandahome.

We deposited £1000 on the understanding that we tested the vehicle later as they could not take it off site.

The following day we decided that the vehicle was not suitable and asked that the deposit be returned. This was refused even though we had not driven the vehicle.

The manager insisted that we wrote to head office, which we did but they refused point blank.

Wandahome say they pride themselves in looking after the customer.

I don’t think so do you

Do not buy from this company they do not value you as a customer!!!

Va

Comments

• La
      19th of Oct, 2011

So Surprised at these comments!

I was looking in to Caravan-buying for quite some time and went to the Lawns and finally bought and i really do like the Wandahome service so far, even after reading all these reviews i, personally haven't experienced any of the issues here.

I collected my Caravan pretty much straight away from ordering, was offered a reasonable price i thought, along with a few extras. Being a new carvanner i've had a lot of questions and I've always had returned calls and when i've been in their offices i've always been greeted with a hot drink - so really can't complain.

Things go bad sometimes, but i'm glad i didn't believe what i read!