Wanadoo Orange / Change of provider i did not ask for

1 United States

My service provider was wanadoo on july 9th orange took over and from that moment onwards i had no internet connection until september. When i was at long last released from my contract with orange and now subscribe to bt Internet.

Expensive call after call was made to orange help line in mumbai i kept on Being promised that the connection would take place in twenty four hours it Didn|'t i will not bore you with all the communications that took place Unless you want to take up my story but even a letter to the managing
Director was to no avail even though it was on a recorded delivery letter.
I went into two different orange shops etc etc.

Let me know if you want the full story. In the meantime i want to claim Back all the expenses from them when i had two computer experts here to Check everyhthing. I was told that the fault was at the telephone exchange But the problem was we could not take the 8 mg broadband in this district i never asked for a faster broadband and never got it because it could not happen here and the result was two and a half months of aggro and huge Expense.

I look forward to some help from you in recovering my expenses for a change of provider i did not ask for and a faster speed i did not want.

Sincerely wendy