WAMU / Washington Mutal Bank / refinance

1 6247 Elvido AVELas Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: (702) 378-7796

I recently went through WAMU (William Wiggins)for a refinance on my present home and existing loan with WAMU. After a month of questions and figures we came to an agreement to send out an apraissal company (LSI) @ $615.00.
After 2 weeks I finanly got an E-Mail from Dawn Jaeger in the loans department telling me my house was apraised for only $328,000.00 and the value was not high enough to refinance. So I was denied the loan. I called to file a complaint about the apraissal and they referred me to LSI who does all WAMU's apraisals. They showed no record of the apraisal ever being done!! Yet they denied me on the value of my home?? I recently went to CountryWide and the house was valued at $352,000.00 and my loan went through and closed with in two weeks. The apraiser for WAMU didn't take but 5 minutes and under valued my home, which in turn it ended up costing me more money for a second apraisal and my refinance was a little bit more per month then WAMU. Makes me wonder after being a loyal customer with them, never late on payments. How they can come to the conclusion off one apraisal that your house isn't worth refinancing through them. I called to complain about it and no one will do anything about it. William Wiggins and Dawn Jaeger won't even acknowledge my E-Mails to them or answer the calls from me!!

Comments

15th of Sep, 2008

I agree Wshington Mutal only cares about there bottom line.
    If you talk to them about your poriblems with making payments on a loan
    and can they do something they tell you things like
    Oh your rates good, they basically brush you off.
    I believe our goverment allowed us to get in this mess with home loans pushing banks to make loans they know would good bad. The whole problem is it's the big guys in goverment and the banking industry that don't have a clue what it takes
    to live as a ordinary citizien. These ### holes have so much m, oney they just don't give a damn about anything but themsevles
    I hope they get there' soon all of them

29th of Sep, 2008

Worked for them for 12 years, all my stock it worthless. Just removed all my $$$ from my accounts as you should as well. If you had a loan with them and want a better loan now, call me, , I'm at Wells Fargo. 916-708-1170
    Eric