wamu home loans / MORGAGE'S

po box 9001123
Phone: 18669268937
This is the worst bank you ever want to deal with home loans. Don't ever purchase a loan from them, they just don't care about people.

D  1st of Mar, 2009 by
Can you be specific? Wamu has been servicing my mortgage for years and I have never had any issues dealing with them. I don't bank with them, but I recently had to go to a local branch to get an insurance check endorsed, and everyone was friendly and helpful.
N  1st of Mar, 2009 by
I really would like to know more about your experience because I am thinking about going to them to refi my mortgage.
N  17th of Apr, 2009 by
I have had 4 mortgages through WA Mu and I can tell you as of this year for the FIRST time after I paid my mortgage ON TIME.. I have been getting calls from their Indian Call Center asking me if I plan on paying my mortgage!! They say that they have no connection to the local database which reflects my current and NON-LATE payment.

I am planning to move banks ASAP, this is disgusting behavior and I would NEVER recommend them for any responsible homeowner who pays their mortage on time as they have obviously no idea whether you paid like you always have on time or not!
N  17th of Apr, 2009 by
I wanted to be clear by my post.. I have NEVER been late on my mortage.. ever. Not on any mortage I have owned, the fact that WA Mu has taken it upon themselves to call responsible homeowners who are current is dispicable. The call center from India does not listen to you say, Excuse me but have you read my current account and why are you calling me? In addition, any letters to WA Mu about this practice are ignored. It shows the sad state of their affairs and why they recieved a bank bailout in the first place!

I will be moving my mortgage as I am currently speaking with my other bank- USAA to do so! And USAA is giving me a great rate because I have good credit. Good bye WA Mu I cannot say it was nice doing business with you.
N  3rd of Aug, 2009 by

wamu home loans - PMI deletion

I inquired about the PMI deletion process and I have forwarded the PMI Waiver agreement and a check for the remainder of the amt. indicated by WAMU 2 weeks ago. I callled them today about the status and I was told nothing was received or processed. Spoke to a supervisor Debbie who gave me a non working fax number to send in the signed agreement. Called again, spoke to a rep. who gave me another non working fax number. Tried again and spoke to a Crystal D. who again gave me a non working fax number. Went to a Chase branch and was told my request was processed but the other reps I spoke to earlier couldn't retrieve the information and that it will be reflected on the Sept. 09 statement?!!! This of course, is not true b/c the check I have mailed didn't even post and it has been 2 weeks, already

I could not get correct information and right now I am stuck b/c neither Chase nor WAMU can help me delete the PMI.
WAMU must be the WORST bank, EVER, be warned...stay away.