wamu cards / overcharges and posting payments to acct

1 5842Nance rdSanger, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 214-693-1225

I have been charged repeatedly for overlimit fees based on additions of charges made by wamu ranging from membership fees to finance charges. The phone service has been giving the wrong information for some time now making it impossible to know what my balance really is . As well the phone system is doubling my last payment. In addition I have made online payments which are sent electronically. Up to 10 days later these payments still have not been credited to my acct. NO OTHER COMPANY I PAY DOES THIS!!! YOU CANNOT TELL ME IT TAKES LONGER FOR AN ELECTRONIC PAYMENT THAN FOR A PAYMENT SENT THROUGH THE MAIL!!! This company operates with deceptive practices and shady bookkeeping practices in order to boost their income. I had a $7500.00 limit on my card. I paid off approx $6800.00 on it. Two weeks later my limit was dropped to $250.00!!! To this day no one can find a record of it or tell me why. When I call I get people in the phillipines {?} " we are very sorry Mr. Spratt but you must keep a very close watch on your acct, if you go over your limit, you must have heard the information wrong, you must be mistaken, , , and so on and so on BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!" wHEN i CHARGE SOMETHING IT IS DONE ELACTRONICALLY, IT SHOWS UP THAT VERY DAY, WHEN i MAKE A PAYMENT THE VERY SAME WAY IT TAKES FOREVER TO GET CREDIT FOR IT. yOU CALL ON THE PHONE, , , , 15 TIMES I HAVE CALLED THEM AND I WAS TOLD TODAY THAT THEY HAVE NO RECORD OF MY COMPLAINTS ABOUT THEIR PHONE SYSTEM. I FEEL LIKE GOING POSTAL!!!

Comments

• Vi
      25th of Sep, 2008

wamu's atm debit card wreeks.a debit card implies just that funds are taken out ofany account .not when they decide i'ts convieneient to post to your account thse charges should be immediete in nano seconds not days later .injecting you overlimit fees.