wamu cards / wamu cards

1 PA, United States Review updated:

this company is the biggest rip off company i have ever dealt with in my life, they do nothing but keep adding fees onto accts even when accts already closed & still making pymts on them.

Ka

Comments

Ma
  2nd of Oct, 2008

I totally agree wamu credit cards stink .The reps are not much better, Ihad lost a card, I was told I would recieve a new one never did then I get a call and somebody ask if I was filling bankruptcy .4months later and half a dozen calls later by some reps they have not resolved it no wonder they Suck.

Exposed card holder

Le
  19th of Oct, 2008

I think it stinks they add on a $14.00 fee to make a payment by phone and there website is never available.!!!

La
  8th of Nov, 2008

I just received a statement and I try to register online to pay on the credit card, but it seems that no matter what I do it just doesnt work. Even when I try to reset it -- it still doesnt work. Can I make my credit card payments to the bank directly? Would appreciate any information you can provide for me.

Larry

Su
  2nd of Mar, 2009

I have had a WAMU card for 3 years and never been late or over the limit and a couple months ago, they went up to a 25% rate on my card, never got any reason for this, called Chase and they would not talk to me either about this. I am paying off my Chase card and this WAMU card and closing both accounts, hope everyone else will too. No one should have to pay this kind of interst rate if they have a good payment history.