Walt Disney World / rsvp

1 Review updated:

I Booked at WDW in July for December and am being told there are no avaiabality for dining at the type of places children would enjoy dining at. Why pay 7000.00 for our family group and not be able to have meals together? Rip off at best!!

Comments

Jan 04, 2011

Disney expects you to plan your vacation a year in advance right down to the second that you will be hungry to eat. Now that's bull ###

Jan 04, 2011

What ever happened to stand by come on Disney I know your CEO's don't make reservations

Apr 04, 2011

Disney makes it clear that you need to book your dining in advance. you always have the option of attempting to walk in somewhere, but children friendly locations like character dining and such are popular. if you're spending the money, do the research, and have your dining planed out for the 180 day calling date. then you wont complain about things that aren't even hidden in fine print, but clearly written all over their webpages, fan pages, and mentioned every time you call WDW vacation planning.

• Bi
      May 12, 2014

I am a single traveler and am on the deluxe dining plan and I also had online reservation issue when trying to book Narcoossees. I clicked on a date and party of one and it said " We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem occurred while looking for availability. Please try again later. " I tried everyday and same thing, then I thought lets see what happens when I select 2 or more in the party and magically tables were available everyday. I do not like discrimination in any form and it pisses me off when I am paying for a dining plan and am blocked from getting in because I am a party of one!!! I called and was told that I could try calling them back and seeing if I could get in!! It is obvious to me that they want to maximise their profits and could care less about the single traveler, after all everything is geared for family!! They should get some tables for 2 in there so singles can eat there and FIX THE WEBSITE SO SINGLES CAN BOOK ONLINE!!!