Walmartmoneycard / wheres my money

1 2101OK, United States Review updated:
Phone: 405-361-2821

it is almost 4 am here in okla and it is 2am in cali. i want to know where is my damn money that was directly deposited to my card if they cant get it on there by 12am central standard time then get out of the business that way i can use t after i get off work at 3 am so for my troubles i want some free stuff. that would be 10 pm your time if you cant do that then im dropping the deposit request.

Ha

Comments

Ha
  26th of Sep, 2008

they need to give it up they are ripping the american people off by charging them to much money it should be 1 dollar to load and free to talk to them

Do
  3rd of May, 2009

i cant use my cc from walmart in sites i used to on the ienternet

Ba
  8th of Aug, 2009

walmartcard sucks!!!, dont buy more than 1 or 2 cards. The third 1 will let u put money on it but when u activate it, it will refund ur money in 7-10 days. I NEED IT NOW!!!

Ms
  17th of Aug, 2009

ATS Market research took more from my walmartmoneycard then they quoted and a grocerysavers.com

Ra
  5th of Jul, 2010

Yes, Walmartmoneycard really sucks. I reported my card lost/stolen but then I found it the next day. I called them to remove the block and they said that my account is completely closed and can not be accessed. But, they said that THEY can access it to take off money for some $20 fed-ex card to ship it to me. So then why can't they do something to whereas I would be able to access it to pay my rent. As it stands, I have to wait on them to send me a new card in two weeks without a dollar in my pocket.
Greendot is a jip and all of their cards get a fat zero!! Never never ever purchase a green dot card, they are so far behind the other debit card companies that it is pathetic.
One great card that I know of is NETSPEND. USE THE NETSPEND CARD.YOU CAN GET IT AT YOUR LOCAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE OR ORDER ONE ONLINE.
**WITH NETSPEND, EVERY DIRECT DEPOSIT ARRIVES AT LEAST THREE DAYS EARLY, IT GIVES YOU A FREE FEDERALLY INSURED SAVINGS ACCOUNT, ****IF YOU REPORT YOUR CARD LOST/STOLEN AND THEN FIND IT, THEY REACTIVATE IT!! I'M IN HEAVEN WITH NETSPEND, I UNFORTUNATELY SWITCHED ONE OF MY DEPOSITS TO THE WALMART GREENDOT CARD BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT REDBOX TO OVERCHARGE ME FROM MY NETSPEND CARD AGAIN. i SHOULD NEVER HAVE DONE IT!!! NETSPEND IS THE BOMB. ****WITH NETSPEND, ANYONE WHO YOU KNOW WITH A NETSPEND CARD, YOU CAN TRANSFER FUNDS TO EACHOTHER BY A CELL PHONE TEXT, ONLINE OR BY PHONE. THE CARDS DO NOT HAVE TO BE LINKED TOGETHER, IT IS UNCOMPLICATED. ******IF YOU GET A NETSPEND CARD AND HAVE MONTHLY DIRECT DEPOSIT ON IT, THE MONTHLY FEE IS FREE, THERE'S NO CHARGE FOR CREDIT PURCHASES, ****AND THEY GIVE YOU A LOAN THAT GOES DIRECTLY, INSTANTLY TO YOUR CARD. YOUR CREDIT DOESN'T MATTER AS LONG AS YOU HAVE DIRECT DEPOSIT COMING TO YOUR CARD AND DON'T TRY TO "SLICK" THEM AND SWITCH YOUR DEPOSIT. AS LONG AS YOU LET THEM GET THEIR MONEY OUT OF YOUR NEXT DEPOSIT, THEY KEEP GIVING YOU INSTANT LOANS. ****PLEASE, NOBODY GO AND MESS UP NETSPEND BY STEALING THE LOANS, THEY ARE THE BEST CARD EVER. IF YOU SLICK THEM ON LOAN (LIKE I DID) YOU WILL FEEL BAD AND MISS THAT MONEY THEY USED TO LET YOU BORROW AND PAY IT BACK ASAP (LIKE I DID) SO YOU CAN GET ANOTHER LOAN. *****NETSPEND RULES!!! GREENDOT SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!

Ra
  5th of Jul, 2010

My husband agrees, he says definitely do purchase greendot money card that Walmart has so graciously slapped their name all over the front of. The ALL ACCESS NETSPEND CARD is one to go with, if your going to require the use of a no bank account debit card.