Walmartmoneycard / charging when my card isnt being used
I purchased a walmart moneycard a few months ago. I haven't used it in awhile. But, they keep deducting from it for some reason. I had put money on it to purchase a ticket, but, ended up using it for something else. I'm afraid if I was to put money on it, it will be deducted off, because my balance is saying -$9.01, I think. It's not right that you purchase a moneycard from walmart, & you use it as needed, & yet when you don't, you get charged. Then, when you go to add money onto it, it gets taken off for not using it.
More Walmartmoneycard Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - cashier
- Walmart - 1000 walmart gift card
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit