Walmart.com / logistics

United States Review updated:

I ordered various items from Walmart.com that promised to have my items within 7 - 10 business days. I did not receive all of my items by the promised timeframe. I emailed them twice regarding my item and I received not one response. I called their customer service (or shall I say lack thereof) and the representative hung up on me. Let's just say that I will not be ordering from walmart.com again and I will highly recommend no one should ever do so. Heed my warning regarding walmart.com...DON'T DO IT!!! For others who have complaints, you should file a complaint with the FTC Bureau of Consumer Complaints and the Better Business Bureau like I did.

Comments

• Th
      20th of May, 2010

I filled out a survey and was told I would receive a $200 gift certificate and never received it and paid $4.50 for shipping and handling. How can u tell someone that they are getting a $ gift certificate in 3 to 7 business days and never send it. I would like a to know.

20th of May, 2010

I would like an answer or my money back. U should have a survey if you are not goint to bied by it.

20th of May, 2010

Very upset. I've been waiting for the certificate. So please contact me or i will never shop at your store.

• Wa
      13th of Apr, 2011

Same here, no response to emails from me too.