Walmart / Wrangler Shirt / charged for something twice
I purchased 1 shirt at WalMart and it was rang up twice at $12.97. I called the store and the manger told me that the only way he could fix the problem was if I came in person. The store is far from my house; I was in the area watching a movie and stopped at this Walmart. I told him that I could send him the receipt or fax it to him so that they could take care of their mistake from a customer that frequents Walmart 3+ times a week. He told me no. If I drove to this Walmart for them to fix their mistake it would cost me more in gas then the $12.97. Why do they need me there in person? Very frustrating. They don't care. I will be shopping at local grocery stores from now on. Walmart has got too big and does not care for their individual customers.
More Walmart / Wrangler Shirt Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!