Walmart / tired of racism
Being followed around the store by store employees and store security, getting least better service than white customers, the alarm going off as I am walking out the door and the door greeters chasing me down to check my sacks. It is almost always electronic equipment too that the cashier forgets to deactivate before they put in the sack. I think a lot of times these white cashiers just do that on purpose so the alarm will go off and I will be chased down and made to feel like a thief.
This weekend I walked by one of those demo people passing out food samples and they didn't even offer me one. I didn't even want what she was sampling anyway, but the fact that she didn't ask me if I wanted to try one just bugs me.
I also almost always seem to be the only person these workers on the floor ever greet and ask me if they can help me. I know for a fact that managers tell their employees to do that to let suspected shoplifters know they will be close by so that person will be too scared to steal. I have never stolen anything in my whole life. It is nothing but racism plain and simple and I am sick and tired of it!!
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!