Walmart Superstore / rude cashiers

1 Cockeysville, MD, United States Review updated:

I have been going to this walmart since the first day it opened it's where I buy all of my groceries for my whole family and 9 times out of ten I get a rude cashier who does not even greet me does not smile and never says have a nice day . As much money as I spend there faithfully every week I would appreciate atleast a hi how are you or have a nice day instead of the feeling that I'm an inconvenience .If it doesn't change I will take my business elsewhere .

Comments

• Mo
      20th of May, 2011

That sounds ridiculous to me. With all the money one saves shopping at walmart, you're seriously going to stop shopping there because someone isn't smiling and saying have a nice day to you? How silly. I'm happy if my groceries are rung up correctly and my bread and tomatoes aren't squished in the bagging. The cashiers aren't there to make you feel special, give them a break.

• Pa
      23rd of May, 2011

lol, I have to laugh ``Here We Go Again`` I was thinking to myself on the `would not install new tire´thread that you must be a Walmart employee and voila´there you are. You are a Walmart employee!! Not a big surprise!!! Isn´t just like a Walmart employee to not give good service and then come on the net to act like you´re not an employee to take pot shots at those customers who have found fault and didn´t get satisfaction when they complained!! Why don´t you take care of the complaint in the first place and quit blaming the customer!!!

• Mo
      24th of May, 2011

Besides, we all know HWGA works for a bank!!!

• Op
      25th of May, 2011

I want to play with you girls. Can I come? ;)

• Op
      25th of May, 2011

Silence... Well can I at least watch you girls play?