Walmart Storesyour lp

They told me that I was banned from all stores for a year? Not that I would come back after how I was treated. But you see I am 19 years old and currently living with my parents and now I have to come up with an excuse to not shop there, because sometimes they take me shopping with them.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Suffolk, VAWhat about stores in the US am I banned from there as well or is it just from Canada?
I mean I can understand banning me from that particular store.
but if my parents find out they will kick me out of the house since I have been in trouble before and I am setting a bad example for my younger siblings.They said they have three other siblings to take care of and If I set a bad example I am kicked out of the house.

Ne
May 08, 2017

Comments

• Bi
      May 08, 2017

Well they normally give a picture of you in the store that you are banned from. I don't know if they give a picture of you in other stores. But shopping in USA should be okay. How would they know if you went in to another location anyway. I think you are trolling, but if you are not you have nerve to complain about them banning you and telling the LP to ### himself when you did wrong. You have a lot of nerve to complain about a company that you stole from. Don't tell your parents you are 19 and they don't need to be informed.

May 08, 2017

I normally only observe at this site, but I have to comment. You shoplift and you complain about the LP for doing their job? Grow up, you are 19, accept responsibility for your actions. Get a job, move our of your parents basement.

May 08, 2017

@notanobserveranymore It's a fake complaint. He wrote the exact same letter yesterday at pissed consumer, except that time, he used my name. He thinks he's clever.

May 09, 2017

@neatdude They deleted mine, yours and Zack's. They need to delete you, period. But you keep on Kevin, because sooner or later you are going to mess with the wrong person and find yourself with a lawsuit. And that's a fact.

• Co
      May 08, 2017

"I don't understand this, I was banned from your stores for stealing.But should it not only be the store that I stole from."
    Are you really this stupid? Your a thief they don't want you in their stores.
    "But you see I am 19 years old"
    Are you sure ? you sound like your twelve.

"They said they have three other siblings to take care of and If I set a bad example I am kicked out of the house."
    Unless you're still in school you should not be living there.

May 10, 2017

@neatdude Funny, you've been claiming 19 for years now Kevin, although in one posting on PC, you claimed mid-20's.