Walmart Stores / wrong oil filter placed on truck
On 04/29/17 service order # [protected] Oil change was performed and a Fram Cor10060TLE oil filter used on my company truck at 323383 miles.The truck is a 2012 Ford F-150 with a 6.2 L V8 Gas Engine and the motor seized at 323807 miles. Our research states that this filter was not to be used for this model truck. The company Hi-Plains Filtration requests full repair and or replacement of the motor to resolve this issue. Complaint performed for the company
by user Greg Olson, [protected]@hiplainsfiltration.com [protected].
1021 N.Price Rd.
Pampa, TX 79065
Art Turner, [protected]@hiplainsfiltration.com
More Walmart Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!