Walmart Stores / walmart wont refund me my money for package I ordered from them

1 Saint Louis, MI, United States Review updated:

I purchase a handheld game through online Wal-mart. I never received the package. I tracked it down and it went to another city. I call Wal-Mart customer service to let them know that they mailed my package to another city. They told me that I had to call a third party company called Humour Phantoms Inc. Guess what no working numbers for this supposed to be company. I Investigating a little more and come to find out it is called Ez shop 4 me.com.
Wal-Mart is giving me the run-around no refund yet. Beware second and third party from Wal-Mart. Bad business...

As
Dec 7, 2017

Comments

• Se
      20th of Jan, 2018

I had a similar issue with this seller, Homour Phantoms INC, which is a Marketplace seller on walmart.com. Walmart states that you have to get a refund through the seller. Please beware! The company is a complete RIP OFF! They sold me a damaged selfie stick and refused to give me my money back after several attempts to reach them. On Walmart's website, the company lists their email address as maymidst@outlook.com. After research, the correct email address is actually, "mightmidst@outlook.com." Their telephone number that is listed on Walmart is 1877-280-7192 but don't bother calling because the number only rings a couple times or it will play music then say you called during non business hours. It says this no matter what time you call. I call the company 11 times, including in the AM and PM times. There is no answering machine and the number doesn't even list the company name or allow you to speak to a representative. I had to email the company 8 times before getting a response and when I did, a man by the name of Tim Gonzalez replied back but refused to give me a refund.

I ended up sending an email to Walmart online to let them know that their seller ripped me off. I was contacted back and my issue has been escalated. I am waiting on the response of the escalation. Hopefully Walmart will get to the bottom of this but this proves that Walmart does not do proper quality control on their sellers. This is bad business for Walmart and bad business AND poor customer customer on the seller.

8th of May, 2018

The worst experience with Walmart because The company Houmor Phantom inc use Walmart website to sell but when you buy something and has to return nobody want to refund the money Humour Phantom inc and Walmart neither but I will keep emailing and making call until they Refund the Jump star money is Just $36 .34 but this amount from a thousand of customers, like that anybody is millionaires I will go to report this company if they dont refund the money because is an abuse to the Peoples and this has to stop if this week i dont get the refund i will report both to BBB because the request a video showing what was wrong and i send the video 4 times and the dont respond how Company like Houmor Phantom inc still selling bad products and dont refund the money to the customers that is disrespectful for the customer and Walmart has to respond too because the company is selling under Walmart website I am veru upset I prefer keep byuing at Amazon is the best and if they has to refund the money they dont request any video of whats wrong with the products just refund it

• Ed
      16th of May, 2018

A similar issue with, Homour Phantoms INC, which is a Marketplace seller on walmart.com. Wal-Mart states that you have to get a refund through the seller and told me that I had to call a third party company called Humour Phantoms Inc. Please beware! the company is a complete RIP OFF! The number that is listed is 1877-280-7192 and 1800-966-6546 I don’t understand the reason for Wal-Mart to do business with these Thailand co. that isn’t in Chino California. Houmor Phantom inc still selling bad products and don’t refund the money to the customers, we need to report to BBB they request a video showing what was wrong, the camera isn’t working at all, I send a video with nothing because no turn on at all. Hey continuing send me mail in referent same thing with no answers at my petition.