Walmart Stores

Posted: Dec 7, 2017 by

walmart wont refund me my money for package I ordered from them

Saint Louis, Michigan
I purchase a handheld game through online Wal-mart. I never received the package. I tracked it down and it went to another city. I call Wal-Mart customer service to let them know that they mailed my package to another city. They told me that I had to call a third party company called Humour Phantoms Inc. Guess what no working numbers for this supposed to be company. I Investigating a little more and come to find out it is called Ez shop 4 me.com.
Wal-Mart is giving me the run-around no refund yet. Beware second and third party from Wal-Mart. Bad business...
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Cards

Comments

A  20th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
I had a similar issue with this seller, Homour Phantoms INC, which is a Marketplace seller on walmart.com. Walmart states that you have to get a refund through the seller. Please beware! The company is a complete RIP OFF! They sold me a damaged selfie stick and refused to give me my money back after several attempts to reach them. On Walmart's website, the company lists their email address as maymidst@outlook.com. After research, the correct email address is actually, "mightmidst@outlook.com." Their telephone number that is listed on Walmart is 1877-280-7192 but don't bother calling because the number only rings a couple times or it will play music then say you called during non business hours. It says this no matter what time you call. I call the company 11 times, including in the AM and PM times. There is no answering machine and the number doesn't even list the company name or allow you to speak to a representative. I had to email the company 8 times before getting a response and when I did, a man by the name of Tim Gonzalez replied back but refused to give me a refund.

I ended up sending an email to Walmart online to let them know that their seller ripped me off. I was contacted back and my issue has been escalated. I am waiting on the response of the escalation. Hopefully Walmart will get to the bottom of this but this proves that Walmart does not do proper quality control on their sellers. This is bad business for Walmart and bad business AND poor customer customer on the seller.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree