Walmart Stores / product caused me to break up with girlfriend.

While I was in your store I bought Magnum gold ice cream. It wa real delicious.

That was the only thing that I bought. I left the receipt in the car and my girlfriend's car was getting maintained so she borrowed mine. She was about to throw the receipt out when she saw that they sold Magnum gold. She came home and started calling me all sorts of names and started swearing at me.

She also started throwing things at me. Books, clothes, knives ect. I asked her that what was up as I don't recall doing anything to anger her. She showed me the receipt and asked what the Magnum gold was.

I told her it was ice cream. She said I was cheating on her. She thought I bought Magnum gold condoms. I told her that they also made ice cream with the same name.

She said I was bulspitting her.

I got angry at her and bought another box of magnum gold ice cream and showed her that it is the name of an ice cream. She apologized but I said no because she should have trusted me in the first place.

• Updated by First Born Triplet, Jun 16, 2018

The bulspitting should say [censored] don't know if the filters will pick that up but you get the idea.

Fi
Jun 16, 2018

Comments

• Pe
      16th of Jun, 2018

If she still thinks you are [censored] her, you should change your ice cream brand. Maybe Ben and Jerry's would make her less jealous? The real complaint should be to Magnum though. They should have a warning that this product can cause jealousy issues with psychopathic girlfriends, boyfriends, spouses in mistaking the ice cream for the condom which has the same name.

• Fi
      18th of Jun, 2018

@PeterPP They were sold out.

16th of Jun, 2018

If she still thinks you are being dishonest you need to change your ice cream brand. Maybe Ben and Jerry would make her less jealous? The real complaint should beto Magnum though. They should have a warning that jealous psychotic boyfriends/girlfriends spouses may mistake this product as you cheating on them thinking it was something else.

16th of Jun, 2018

I’d not take back a guy who doubted my honesty. Have you cheated on her previously? Is she insecure?

Next time toss the receipt or find a more secure girl.

• 9w
      16th of Jun, 2018

guess your not allowed food

19th of Jun, 2018

@9wood At least not food with a sexual name. do not buy chicken labeled “cock”!!!

20th of Jun, 2018

@SubSquirrel Hey, a guys got to experiment.

20th of Jun, 2018