Walmart Stores / pharmacy

1 326 North RosserForrest City, AR, United States

When our pharmacy (fred's) was closed in forrest city, arkansas, all our records were automatically sent to walgreens. Having previous problems with walgreens (waiting an hour several times when orders were suppose to have been ready) and wanting a nation wide access to our prescriptions I decided to use walmart pharmacy. Trying to get my scripts to transfer over was a nightmare. I called walmart pharmacy three times and was hung up on all three times. So I decided to use a local drug store, caldwell drug store, (which is 30 minutes one way from my home, yes that's an hour I am willing to drive for good service). I live in palestine, arkansas. I am a retired federal employee with 32 hours above my master's degree. I'm not an uneducated delta hick.
Today after finding out my daughter and I have strep and not feeling like driving the hour round trip I asked my dr's office to send my meds to walmart in forrest city. One of my scripts was not received from my dr. When I got home I contacted my dr's office. I was told that it was sent and confirmed of receiving. However, they sent it again. I called walmart pharmacy and was put on hold and then hung up. Just as before when I was going to switch my business to your company. I immediately called back several times because it was busy. I got through and asked the girl not to hang up on me. I told her what happened in which she replied, "well we're busy".
I am asking you to look into this situation. My number is [protected], I called first at 5:15 pm - 5:19 pm. I still have not received a confirmation of my medication. All I can think now is my medicine is really going to be messed up.
Please remind your employees not to hang up on purpose with a costumer and how to treat your costumers. I will get my prescription tomorrow, hopefully. I will continue to use caldwell drug store and can't wait until they open their store in forrest city.

Ki