Walmart Stores / customer service

Posted: Feb 9, 2018 by   User
MONROE, Connecticut
Every single time I go into any Walmart store there is always MULTIPLE employees being very rude. I've lived in a lot of states and this is a problem in every single one. I've always shopped at Walmart and spent a lot of money there but I am very upset. I tried returning a product I got for my daughter that was still in the package upopened and they refused to even give me the gift card for the product and was rude about it. It was in great condition and NEVER USED. I have had so many problems just like this and I will be shopping at Meijer instead for now on.
Complaint comments Comments (8)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Kids & Baby

Comments

A  9th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
did you have the receipt for this item you wanted to return?
N  10th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
And how long after purchasing did you try to return this? And did you have a receipt? It's not rude if they are following the rules.
N  10th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@Rational Human I have to agree, it is very childish to call someone rude just because you do not get your way. Just because someone tells you on does not mean that they were rude.
N  10th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@Rational Human No, I lost the receipt. I threw it out actually. But the item I bought was for my daughter, and it was for Christmas. I told her that since she was being a stupid little brat that I would return her favorite toy. I then slapped my daughter right then and there because I thought she hid my receipt so she that she could keep the toy. Unfortunately now I find out, the cashier probably called social services on me for hitting my daughter and they want to talk to me and my daughter. They want an interview. I did not see her follow me out of the store, but she obviously did instead of doing her job because apparently she also saw me hitting my daughter in the parking lot when she was supposed to be working.
N  10th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@aasshhlIeeyy Make up you mind. Did you lose your receipt, or did your daughter throw it out. You knew that you lost your receipt. You are just looking at an excuse to hurt your child.
N  10th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@ccarede check again - teh "aaashlleyy' that responded isn't the OP. Just some troll who gets his jollies trying to trick others.
A  10th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
first mistake no receipt 90% if not more of any store/business policy is no receipt no refund period
so your at fault not them
second mistake possible child abuse
oh wait its the stores fault right?
N  11th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
It amazes me that anyone complains about walmart. It's a craphole. Every single one of them. I don't go shopping there. Because its bad.

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree