Walmart Storescustomer service

Every single time I go into any Walmart store there is always MULTIPLE employees being very rude. I've lived in a lot of states and this is a problem in every single one. I've always shopped at Walmart and spent a lot of money there but I am very upset. I tried returning a product I got for my daughter that was still in the package upopened and they refused to even give me the gift card for the product and was rude about it. It was in great condition and NEVER USED. I have had so many problems just like this and I will be shopping at Meijer instead for now on.

Aa
Feb 09, 2018

Comments

• Ra
      Feb 10, 2018

And how long after purchasing did you try to return this? And did you have a receipt? It's not rude if they are following the rules.

• Aa
      Feb 10, 2018

@Rational Human No, I lost the receipt. I threw it out actually. But the item I bought was for my daughter, and it was for Christmas. I told her that since she was being a stupid little brat that I would return her favorite toy. I then slapped my daughter right then and there because I thought she hid my receipt so she that she could keep the toy. Unfortunately now I find out, the cashier probably called social services on me for hitting my daughter and they want to talk to me and my daughter. They want an interview. I did not see her follow me out of the store, but she obviously did instead of doing her job because apparently she also saw me hitting my daughter in the parking lot when she was supposed to be working.

• Ra
      Feb 10, 2018

check again - teh "aaashlleyy' that responded isn't the OP. Just some troll who gets his jollies trying to trick others.

Feb 11, 2018

It amazes me that anyone complains about walmart. It's a craphole. Every single one of them. I don't go shopping there. Because its bad.