Walmart / terrible service!

westport AvenueShreveport, LA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 318 6887700
I would like to Know why they only have about four registers open Day or Night. Even in the Pharmacy you have to wait more than several hours to get your prescription. I have been to All the Walmart Stores in Shreveport, and their Service is much better because they have enough employees. I have worked for a large Company and I was told that The Customer comes First. Even the Store i not kept up.

Comments

Va
  19th of May, 2008
I went to Walmart this morning to purchase a digital camera. I chose a $200 camera that I purchased the warranty on and also a memory card for it. In all, I spent almost $250. I went out to the car and put the batteries in it. When I turned it on, I noticed that the screen was broken on the back. I immediately went back in the store to return it. They checked the serial numbers and found out that it was not the same camera as the box, not even the same model number. They spoke to the man that sold it to me and he said that the box was opened when I purchased it. I spent about 45 minutes in the store while they figured out what to do. In the end, the told me to take it home and they took my name and number and said they would contact me. When I got home a few hours later, I told my husband what happened and he went to the store and they told him the same thing. They contacted me around about 20 minutes ago and told me that there is nothing they could do. They will not give me my money back or exchange the camera.
Ju
  8th of Jul, 2008
This is recent regarding our van. Saturday morning of June 28 we went and took our van to Wal-Mart to get it oil change. Then after took the van home and park it at the same spot didn’t use all day Sunday June 29 and Monday came and its time to go to work. Didn’t notice anything at first then after a few days is started this noise or sound like you are pulling some cans and its our engine knocking and find out that it run out of oil! So we went and ask for help and finally found out that Wall-mart strewed our engine up. They forgot to take the old filter out and put the new one in. so it burst. Of course when we found out my husband went to Wal-Mart and told them what happen and what a customer service they told him to go back to the store next business day. So he went back to the store but they didn’t help at all because now they told him to bring our van to the shop and get it check. I told my husband to call Wal-Mart customer service relation and tell them that we are not going to bring the van at the shop because it’s their job to fix what they did to our van. So I need your help people what do you guys think about this?
Ar
  4th of Jun, 2013
I called walmart in chicopee to see if they had a pressure washer tonight, June 4; 2013, at 915pm, was told by the rude woman that answered the phone that everyone is emptying a truck that just came but she will transfer me to that department. the first time i was hung up on, so i called back got the same woman, she transferred me again, i waited on hold for 10 minutes. so i called back, asked if another associate can go check for me, i was rudely told no she cant go because is in the dressing room area handling that part of the store and she is alone, i told her i did not ask her to go, i asked if someone else can go. i told her every time i am in that store i see a 1000 associates walking around. that made her really upset she laughed and said very snotty, well not tonight, we are short handed and she hung up on me. so i decide to go to walmart for 2 reasons tonight, to see if they have the power washer and to see if they are truly short handed. when i walked in only 4 registers were open but that is the way that walmart always is, no shortage there. I walked around by the food through the baby stuff, through the shoes, electronics and toys, i finally hit the section i should be in for the pressure washer. when i walked around, i saw no less than 15 associates, even found one in the section i needed to be in. i asked for a manager was told they went home already, so i asked for the person in charge tonight, someone came over, i told her my story, and was told they are short and associates just cant leave their assigned areas, i replied even for good customer service, was told no they have their detail for the night. I was so mad i walked out. Rude rude rude

Walmart Stores Logo Walmart Stores