Walmart Sanford Florida / new 3yr old sanyo tv from walmart dies

1 Sanford, FL, United States Review updated:

I have been a loyal Walmart customer for over 25 years. About 3 years ago I bought 2 Sanyo color tv's from Walmart.

One of them has died after only 3 years.

It should last much longer that that! I went to the Sanford Walmart and spoke with the mgr. of the electronics dept.

His mgr. said there was nothing they could do. I still have the receipt. The manufacturer said the same thing. Help!

Va

Comments

• Mi
      14th of Aug, 2008

Good Luck on getting Walmart to help on anything. I bought a RCA 50" HDTV 9 months ago and damn thing has already died and niether Walmart nor RCA are willing to help. I spent $1200 on a tv that didn't last a year and I am telling everybody I know!

• Si
      30th of Nov, 2009

Uhm, ###...YOu bought it 3 years ago. Most stores have a couple MONTH return/exchange policy. Perhaps you should have forked out enough cash to get a protection plan. Not the stores fault.

• Je
      15th of Dec, 2009

It's clearly stated at the service desk that there is a 90 day return policy. No place is going to replace a 3 year old TV. Some manufacturer's have warranties after the store return policy has expired but usually after six months you're out of luck unless you bought a protection plan. But those usually expire after 2 years anyways.