Walmart / Rca / rca 50& dlp projection tv
In December I purchased a 50" DLP Projection TV from WalMart in Elk Grove, CA for just over $1, 000.00 and purchased an extended warrant.
In April, 2008, the lamp went out. WalMart would not accept it as the 90 day return policy had expired. I had contacted RCA several times and still do not have a lamp. RCA sent me paperwork to return my defective lamp. I called the name and number on the paperwork and it was another customer waiting for a lamp.
RCA is having some issues, let alone committing fraud. WalMart can not help me and all I want is a working television - of course not RCA. We filed a complaint with the Better Business Buruea and just received a call from RCA stating the will come and pick up the TV, but we would not get a refund for 4-6 weeks. Sounds fishy to me!
This television is for my parents whose health is not that great and television is their livilihood.
More Walmart / Rca Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - ami ventures
- Walmart Stores - pharmacy
- Walmart Stores - employee committed slander through private message 
- Walmart MoneyCard - debit card
- Walmart Stores - rainbow vacuum latch