Walmart / walmart stole money from me
I am an employee at Wal-Mart in Quincy, Ma. 02169 I was off from work yesterday and went shopping there. I was over charged for an item I bought and discovered it after I got home. I took my receipt and the bar code from the item and went to customer service to be refunded for the over charge. I was told that employees cannot get refunds on over charged items. I asked to speak to the store manager, any other customer would have been able to speak to them and would have been refunded. The covering manager would not come to talk to me and told the front end manager to tell me that I could not be refunded because I am an employee. I had mentioned calling corporate and they said go ahead. They left the situation like that and stole my money, now I am also waiting for any retailation on the job. Can you help me?
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!