Walmart / Picture Me Portrait Studio / poor service

Orange Park, FL, United States Review updated:
When going to pick up my pictures I was informed that they had not been ordered on time, and were still not there after two weeks of waiting. So I check back the next day, and the guy tells me that a box of them came in but that he wasnt going to open it to see if mine was in there. I said alright well i'll just try again later, and he got a complete attitude with me and said well i'll put you on hold and you can wait for me to do what I need to do and then i'll get back with you at some point. On hold? Is he kidding me, it made me want to drive down there. The next day I go in there to see if by some chance they have arrived, and am greeted by a huge line of people in the studio, and guess what no studio employee. I guess they just went on break and never came back, and the sad part is that all the people in line before me had appointments and had been waiting over an hour for someone to show up. I still have yet to get the pictures I paid for. I am completely unsatisfied with this portrait studio, and will not be using them in the future. They need to go over their customer service skills.

Comments

Ca
  31st of Dec, 2008
From the sounds of it, that studio has staffing issues that need to be addressed immediately. You did NOT deserve to be treated that way.

Please direct your complaint to CPI Corp. That is the company that owns PIcture me. Copy and paste, or go directly to www.pictureme.com and scroll down for "Contact Us"

De
  12th of Apr, 2009
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY, THEY USE BLACK BACK GROUND SO MUCH.I TOOK MY GRANGDAUGHTERS UP TO JACKSON, OHIO AND GOTTEN THEIR PICTURES TAKEN AND THEY USED TO MUCH BLACK FOR IT TO BE SPRING TIME.YOU CAN CHECK THEM OUT AND SEE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.I GUESS THAT THAT WILL BE THE LAST TIME I TAKE THEM TO WAL-MART TO GET THEM TAKEN. DEBBIE FULK OAK HILL OHIO.
At
  21st of Apr, 2009
Too much caps lock.
We
  29th of Mar, 2013
i want to order prints online and there is no way possible that you can order them because the site they give you don't work at all

Walmart Stores Logo Walmart Stores