Walmart Pharmacy / mean pharmacist

1 Concord, NH, United States Review updated:

Today I went to Walmart Pharmacy and waiting 2 hours in line for a prescription that I called in yesterday. When I complained about the service, the Pharmacist said "### you ###." These words are very upsetting to me. I told him that he was unprofessional, and he said "go to hell you ###."

Real nice Walmart.

Pa

Comments

• Ri
      30th of Jun, 2008

I hope you called the cops, that is ridiculous!

• Ri
      30th of Jun, 2008

That language is just disgusting. I hope you told their boss.

• Re
      3rd of Sep, 2009

I dont for one minute believe this. I cannot imagine anyone using language like that in a store of any kind. I find it beyond belief that you would come here and post that someone said this to you...in public...without adding anything else to the report or complaint. Sorry...not buying it.

• Je
      4th of Sep, 2009

Sorry, I flat out think you are lying. You are leaving out a lot of information. I'll bet anything that you were the one using that disgusting language. The police should have been called on you to remove you from that store. I also don't believe you were waiting in line for two hours. That is just stupid. You haven't been helpful one bit with this "complaint." You need to be a lot more respectful of other people, including those that may be reading what you have posted.

• Kn
      27th of Sep, 2009

Well, IF this really happened, I hope you contacted someone in charge. But I kind of doubt it did happen. 2 hours? For real? And if he did say those horrible things, then you must of said something first. Why would he just say those words to you and not to every customer who complained?? (If there was a two hour wait, then you were't the only one complaining.) And I know people who complain about something small like waiting will definetely complain about something that huge. He wouldn't even have a job!!

• Pa
      3rd of Oct, 2009

There's NO WAY that happened. You're obviously a liar. If he did give you a hard time (but certainly not to the degree you are professing), then it was only because you're probably a junkie looking for pain medication.

• Fu
      12th of Dec, 2009

omg, I would turn him in for being a drug dealer. ROFLMAO I am sitting here imagining the pharmacist at my local wal mart saying that. I think I would laugh so hard...This didn't happen at all but if it ever does at my walmart I hope I am in line, I can't imagine that guy saying that...HAHAHAHAHAHA

5th of Apr, 2011

Don't feel bad, my boyfriend was just told to "hit the [censored]ing road" by our local WalMart pharmacist.

5th of Apr, 2011

You could be right about that one, but he was just going by what he was told, I guess that will teach us to watch a friend's advice a little better. It's okay he didn't sell him anything, but still, nobody else was in line, he could've maybe pointed him in the right direction of something, over-the-counter or not, to help him out. Something besides being rude.