Walmart Optical / will never ever purchase eyeglasses from the walmart optical
I purchased a pair of glasses from the Walmart Optical in Pasadena, TX back in June...only 9 months ago! The glasses just completely broke in two pieces. I was just told when I took them back that they no longer carry that frame and I would have to purchase new glasses. I paid over $300 dollars for those glasses with insurance! She told me that I had better insurance coverage this year and that they would pay more for the new glasses. Even so I really don't have the money for that. She then told me maybe I could take them and have them soldered for about $20. I have worn glasses for 35 years and never in my life have I had glasses that only lasted 9 months and then to be told basically too bad so sad...I should have at least received some type of compensation. Those expensive lenses (bifocals) that I purchased are no longer good. I am highly upset and will never ever purchase eyeglasses from the walmart optical and everyone I know is gonna hear my story.
More Walmart Optical Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - 1000 walmart gift card
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit 
- Walmart - 1000 reward