Walmart Money Card / ge money card
I used a loadable grey Walmart pre-paid GE money card I had purchaced about a year ago and have had absolutely no problems. It expires 3/10. On 3/5/10, today, I recieved a blue GE Walmart pre-paid money card in the mail. I have heard about all the warnings of using the Walmart money cards and now I am very nervous about using any other cards from walmart. I don't even want to activate this new card or even touch it. It came with a very lengthy paper on how to activate it and about the charges which were a bit confusing and another large paper explaining the terms and conditions that you'd mostly need a magnifying glass for along with some time and which was just plain blurred out in places.
More Walmart Money Card Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit 
- Walmart - 1000 reward
- Walmart Store in Berryville AR - a&w small beverage drinks