Walmart Money Card / extra big rip off
I bought a prepaid visa and i am not a happy camper. The wal mart sales associate was happy to sell it to me but not so happy when confronted about not explaining about the product. I was unaware that the temp card was one time use. It took the personalized card 3 weeks to come in the mail which was supposedley coming in 7-10 bus.days, and by that time my brother had lost the green dot refill pack number. We use it as a source to wire money to each other but are in search of a new method because we are SICK AND TIRED OF BEING TRIPLE CHARGED!!! This damn card charges at the atm and at the card company then again every month. Lord forbid u want to call and discuss the matter oh that will be another charge.I'm a big girl can deal with being ripped off just not by rich corps like wal mart. It is bad enough the way they treat their employees. E mail me @Texsexxy@yahoo.com for the class action law suit. Im serious.
More Walmart Money Card Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit 
- Walmart - 1000 reward
- Walmart Store in Berryville AR - a&w small beverage drinks