Walmart / Magnvox LCD TV / product care plan

1 OK, United States

Had a Magnavox 42" LCD Tv purchased the 2yr warranty what a JOKE!!! These people are slower than the lines at walmart. They called me to inform me that they were going to replace the tv and gave me 3 choices to choose from did my research and picked the tv I wanted, the task was on. Called to let them know which one I picked never could get a hold of anyone time and time again same thing after about a week of this crap asked to speak toa manager he redirected me to another tech to assist and here we go again same thing over again call leave a message no one ever returns your call and when they do you do not get anywhere. Finally ordered my tv after 3 wks finally recieved it guess what wrong one sent out.got back intouch with them again informed them they sent the wrong tv after about 3 days finally got back intouch with me sorry for the mistake were going to have to give you a refund.THIS IS THE VERY FIRST THING I ASK FOR WHEN THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE GOING TO GIVE ME A NEW TV! But we do not do that we only replace the product. The compony is worthless in my opinion I recommend that you do no purchase a warrenty because if you ever have to use IT WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF IT'S THAT BAD. AND I'M A VERY LAID BACK PERSON. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR YOUR MONEY . THANK YOU GERALD CLARK ( I'M PISSED OFF)