Walmart / terrible food

1 Las Cruces, NM, United States Review updated:

Walmart had big advertising on offering alternative foods. You offered them alright and as you do with everything jerked a lot of them right off the market. Some Vans waffles are offered, but no wheat free. Then on the sausage, you canceled your contract with Lopez Foods and they had to quit making the precooked country sausages. I will not buy the Walmart brand, because you buy the cheapest meats, full of hormones, etc. and fat. Lopez does not do this.

And another thing, you hire people who do not know the English language (at low wages) and they cannot get the orders correct half of the time or answer any questions intelligently. If you are going to do this, offer English classes they have to take in order to get a job.

I have noticed that Albertsons is getting more and more business. People had rather go to the dentist than Walmart now days. I will campaign for a Costco to come into this town, also.

And what do you care? Just remember eventually the bigger you get and the more you step on people and brainwash your employees, the point of God and diminishing returns come into play.

Ma
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

27th of Feb, 2011

I agree with the bad food. I will not buy any meat at Walmart again. I live 20mi. from Walmart and I've had spoiled mt. on several occasions.I only go there once a week or so . They tell me you can not get a refund on food after 7 days of purchase . Now with the price of gas I am not going to make a special trip 20mi. to get a refund on $4.00 mt. I was there on the 8th. day then did give me a refund but not with out an arguement. This is Feb. 26th I opened up a package of sausage for supper spoiled, the exp. date reads March 8th. So no more Walmart mt. Thats not all I have gotten there that has expired dates on them, a person shouldn't have to go into a store and check every item for expiration dates or you would not get out of there. Between hunting for everything because they move everything around every other wk. and long waits at ckeck out lines . I and alot of other people I know are sick of Walmart . I am going to do my shopping else where.(Hy-Vee)