Walmart / walmart exposed: the evil within
For immediate release
The evil within
New book by frederick a. Murphy exposes walmart’s awful treatment of america
The book walmart exposed: the evil within is about former employees, customers and families who are fed up with walmart because of the way they have been treating the american taxpayer. You will read about personal, first hand accounts of employees being terminated without cause, customers being banned after injuring themselves, double charging customers, disrespectful and mean-spirited managers, customers being spit on and even children being spoken to in a harsh manner. This type of evil, lower-level, in-store behavior has gone on long enough while the company higher-ups only seem to turn a blind eye. This cannot continue in our communities and it is time for walmart to realize that... Enough is enough!
Landover, maryland — 10/03/2008. This book was written to let the world see walmart through the eyes of customers and former employees who have been victims of this appalling treatment.
Frederick a. Murphy is a 44-year-old african-american male born in boston, massachusetts who now resides in prince george’s county, maryland. He graduated in 1983 from a high school of business, commerce high school in springfield, massachusetts. After that, he became an infantry soldier in the united states army in 1984. Between 1993 and 1994, he was privileged to undertake two semester writing courses at atlantic union college in lancaster, massachusetts. Upon passing the courses with very high marks, he knew that somewhere during the journey of his life that writing would become an integral part of it.
Frederick a. Murphy
Walmart exposed: the evil within (Id #4231708) isbn [protected]
Walmart exposed can be purchased as a paperback or downloaded as an e-book to your computer
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - huggies size 2 
- Walmart Stores - your website to order on
- Walmart Stores Severn #01875 - store remodel
- Walmart Stores - cnb computers
- Walmart Stores - inoperable and unsafe wheelchair and electric carts