Walmart / walmart exposed: the evil within

6210 Annapolis RoadLandover Hills, MD, United States Review updated:
2.8
Phone: (301) 773-7848

Media release
For immediate release

Walmart exposed
The evil within

New book by frederick a. Murphy exposes walmart’s awful treatment of america

The book walmart exposed: the evil within is about former employees, customers and families who are fed up with walmart because of the way they have been treating the american taxpayer. You will read about personal, first hand accounts of employees being terminated without cause, customers being banned after injuring themselves, double charging customers, disrespectful and mean-spirited managers, customers being spit on and even children being spoken to in a harsh manner. This type of evil, lower-level, in-store behavior has gone on long enough while the company higher-ups only seem to turn a blind eye. This cannot continue in our communities and it is time for walmart to realize that... Enough is enough!
Landover, maryland — 10/03/2008. This book was written to let the world see walmart through the eyes of customers and former employees who have been victims of this appalling treatment.
Frederick a. Murphy is a 44-year-old african-american male born in boston, massachusetts who now resides in prince george’s county, maryland. He graduated in 1983 from a high school of business, commerce high school in springfield, massachusetts. After that, he became an infantry soldier in the united states army in 1984. Between 1993 and 1994, he was privileged to undertake two semester writing courses at atlantic union college in lancaster, massachusetts. Upon passing the courses with very high marks, he knew that somewhere during the journey of his life that writing would become an integral part of it.

Frederick a. Murphy
Email: murphy13642003@yahoo.com
Storefront: http://www.lulu.com/thewriteman13
Website: http://www.lulu.com/content/4231708
Walmart exposed: the evil within (Id #4231708) isbn [protected]

-#-

Walmart exposed can be purchased as a paperback or downloaded as an e-book to your computer

Comments

Agree Disagree -1 Votes
thats why i do target...Let them talk one harsh word to one of my kids... Thats where I would make them feel really bad about themselfs =]...trust me I have seen all from them except this and let me tell u kids r innocent!
  9th of Apr, 2009
We all know the Wal-Marts evil but when it comes down to it you do save money when you shop there. Hell I work at Target as one of my jobs even with my discount there I still save money at Wal-Mart.

And if you think they are bad here in the U.S. They more or less admit they treat there employees like slaves in China.
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
I love target I had soon spend an extra .50-1.50 then go to walmart flustrated had to many bad experiences and maybe I shouldnt say this for everyone that works there that has been horrible I hope they lose there jobs and go hungrey! John u seem like a really nice guy and I am sorry but if u only knew the bad experiences...I know how target is I have buds that work there...and oh yeah I was tol by someone that used to work wal marts trucks that there cold stuff and meats sometimes get hot that they dont worry and just put it on the shelf! I hope this has helped u possibly from future sickness!
=] agrees with maureen2+2
Ne
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I had the NERVE to point out that the shoes on display labeled genuine leather did not have any leather. Upon leaving the store my car was stopped in the parking lot buy the contract walmart security guard ( who incidently could not speak english) until the sheriff was called to issue a trespass warrant. No problem, I'll never shop there again
  9th of Apr, 2009
OMG NEIL...poor guy I am sorry what did the sherriffs dept say???
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I had a friend who work at Wal-Mart for about two weeks. He was put on as a cashier and couldn't take it. In that two weeks they made him work longer than he was put down for. Yes it's a problem he also has a job at UPS. They always made him be late for his lunch break and told him "oh it's ok you just have to sign this paper."

I to have had bad experiences there to. Sure it's mostly just being stuck behind an old women thinking they know how to work the self checkout. The most resent was I went there to get some paint. Surprise no one was working the counter. Every employee I flagged down just got on the phone and said "customer needs help in paint"

Well two hours later I finally got on the phone (after watch about 10 different employees work it I to knew how to do it) and said "I have waiting for two hours now and I need help". Well A pissed off manager finally came over and told me never to do that again. All I had to say was "I have been waiting for two hours now and 10 different employees got on the phone and said I needed help. God ###ing forbid if you have to do your job"
  9th of Apr, 2009
John my question to u next is since u had to do there job did u get there discount????Did u tell the manager to shove it all he hired was idiots??? Oh I agree a 100% with u wally world sucks!
  15th of Apr, 2009
Not liking Wal-Mart and not going there is one thing. Fine. Just don't go there. Maybe it's just not your style. But wishing this place all the ills that people seem to have against it is pretty ridiculous. Some people can't afford high quality stuff so Wal-Mart's a great place for them to shop. Not everyone, and by 'not everyone' I mean A LOT of people, has enough money to always go to Bed Bath & Beyond, Crate & Barrel, or Nordstrom's when they need the kind of stuff they can get at Wal-Mart for much cheaper. Some people don't have the education to get a different job so Wal-Mart's good for that, too. It's not like I'm some big Wal-Mart defender, I've run in to my share of employees who don't speak English, but hey, that's just the way it is. Don't set your expectations too high.
Agree Disagree -5 Votes
Most of the Wal-Mart customers are ###ing white trash. I grew up in Florida and every time I went to a Wal-Mart it seemed all the people from the local trailer park came out of the woodwork. The employees are mostly crack heads and can barely count to 10. Also comes in to small cities and drives the local businesses to shut down. What a wonderful place to shop isn't it. ### NO. Watch the move Wal-Mart: The high cost for low prices. It will really show you how evil walmart is.
Best Best Advice Agree Disagree +5 Votes
The cartoon South Park nailed it perfectly. What do I mean? When the boys set out to destroy the heart of Wal-Mart it turned out to be a mirror. The joke was the heart of Wal-Mart was you, the customers who shop there everyday. If we really want Wal-Mart to go away we can just stop shopping there. South Park was dead on.

All we have to do to make Wal-Mart go away is to stop shopping there. But we won't. We like to save money.

If you follow all the people who ### and complain about how Wal-Mart is destroying America you will find out they go to Wal-Mart very regularly. And if you ask them why they didn't go to another store like Target, Meijer, K-mart or some where else, they will all same thing. Wal-Marts cheaper.

So quit ###. If you hate Wal-Mart then quit shopping there. It's that easy.
  16th of Apr, 2009
"Also comes in to small cities and drives the local businesses to shut down."
So. I'm sure the people that saved money at Wal-Mart were complaining that the local businesses were charging too much. And I bet they're happy they can finally afford the stuff they want.
john7777,
My point exactly. Thank you.
  17th of Apr, 2009
I love Wal~Mart I use to work there and I have Family still working for Wal~Mart love the saving love the employees yes I have had a few problems but all i have to do is call the Store Manger from my cell while in the store problem taken care right away he also got my number and called me a few days later to make sure all was good if pep would just use a little sense and call make the manger aware of the problem, he or she can't take care of it unless they know their not mind readers Wal~Mart was the first to bring us good discounts and savings so lets give them our support. Like others have said if ya don;t like shop else where and stop whining about it
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
What I mean when they come to small cities and drive all the local businesses out, because those small cities become ghost towns and everyone moves away to find work ###. I don't shop at Wal-mart, but I've seen what they do to their employees and to towns they move into. If you love wal-mart so much, how come most places they are trying to build new wal-marts in, are being blocked by the town's people and city councils. They businesses they put under have been in those towns for 30+ years. The employees barley make enough to live and wal-mart executives encourage their employees to go welfare. Guess who pays for that, me and you. So get your ###ing facts right before going off on me. You people are probably the ### and white trash that shop there. The same people I was talking about. Not to mention, they don't pay you over time. If your job is not finish by the time you 8 hr shift is over. You have to stay and finish it with out pay or get fired. I hate ignorant people. Watch that ###ing documentry, it explains everything im saying. Oh, I forget to mention the numerous crimes that take place in wal-mart parking lots. All those cameras they have in the parking lot are there but they pay no one to watch them. Many people have been robbed, kidnapped, raped, etc in wal-mart parking lots and no security guard was watching the camera. How come wal-mart is anti-union also. Answer that question.
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
"because those small cities become ghost towns and everyone moves away to find work ###."
Right, because EVERYBODY works at a place that can be replaced by what Wal-Mart provides.
"how come most places they are trying to build new wal-marts in, are being blocked by the town's people and city councils"
I don't care why. They can do what they think is best for their city and that's fine with me. If Wal-Mart's as awful as you say it is they'll suffer for it. I'm OK with that, too. Everyone's opinion and actions decide the future of a company. They'll either change or lose money, that's how it works.
"How come wal-mart is anti-union also. Answer that question."
Again, I don't care why. They can do what they want. You seem like the type of person that would like to push a button and make Wal-Mart disappear instead of letting people decide where they can shop. But hey, you know what's best for everyone, right?
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Sorry if freedom is too much for you to handle.
Ta
  20th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I love walmart! Ive never been suckered and I think they are great. Always a good deal!
Ta
  20th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
walmart is fine! everypeople only hates beacuse they are nonunion and they are nonunion so they can keep the prices down. look at the car companies! if walmart was union we would have to bail them out too! and they dont create ghost towns inmy small town they built a walmart and the town has been growing ever sence since buisnesses sprout up around them. you need to get your facts straight.
Mi
  10th of May, 2009
(Loudspeaker)
All units, All units, this is the Manager of our beloved Walmart facility. Every sector must be on the lookout for any suspicious activity by consumers.

Our chief operative have intercepted a cryptic message about a possible conspiracy organized by a group of people destined to run awok when entering our store.

First off, beware of ;shopping carts being filled right away, most likely will be abandoned with boxes of colon cleansors and tampons.

Second: Cease all folks riding two wheelers especially our schwinn models, tricylcering is allowed.
All offenders of biking the aisles will be the proud new owner.

Third: Aside form hassling teenagers to show Id when purchasing cigarettes, also insist that senior citizens do the same. They'll be flattered, then tell them we have senior citizen discount.

Fourth: If any nurses frequent our establishment, have them verify there salaries because an the IRS would be happy to hear nurse making around eighty thousand a year. They don't care if you brag.

Fifth, always remember that your are the Warriors of Walmart. You are a special breed. Educated or not managers will not be pushed around by Nurse Ratched. only nurses that are sexy.

That is all comrades: