Walmart / could not return toaster
I bought a toaster a few weeks back and lost the receipt. The toast was stuck in the toaster so I did the most logical thing. I shoved a knife in it to get the toast out. All of a sudden I got a huge shock.
I went to return the toaster. Since I had no receipt I was told I could not return the toaster. I asked for a manager. The manager came and first he refused to let me return the toaster. Then he had this huge grin and a gleam in his eye. He told me that he would let me return the toaster on one condition. He was in the mood for a blow job, and if I preformed one on him he would allow me to return the toaster. I was very reluctant on this but I wasted $29.94 on the toaster and reluctantly agreed with his proposal. I asked if we could do our business in the washroom since I did not want everyone to watch. He said no deal, if you want to return the toaster we do it right here and now. So I gave him the blow job. After I was done he told me that I was not good enough and I could not return the toaster.
Here is what I would like to happen. I would like first and for most for the manager to apologize and admit that this is the best sex he ever had, and finally I would like to be allowed to return the toaster.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - ami ventures
- Walmart Stores - pharmacy
- Walmart Stores - employee committed slander through private message 
- Walmart MoneyCard - debit card
- Walmart Stores - rainbow vacuum latch