Walmart / insufficient funds on debit card
I called NetSpend on 5/5/2017 and reported that I tried to pay a bill from the card ending in 5483 on 5/5/2017 and it declined. I put a debit load of $100.00 on the card at Walmart and they charged me $103.74, which was tax on the loading. I had a remaining balance of $16.00 and some change on this card ending in 5483. I tried to call the company number they gave me, but there was no answer. Customer Service said that the transaction was done at 12:00 midnight. I told them I was at home in my bed at that time of night. I need to pay this bill right now; if I don't, my service is going to be interrupted. I do not have anymore money, I have sent a copy if this receipt . Thank you!
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!