Walmartfruad

If you have had your oil changedc by Wal-Mart and you were informed you were having a Fram Filter installled. Go out to your car now and look...If your filter is totaly black and has a white sticker...yes it was made by Fram and contians nothing more than carboard...you would be better off with no filter at all. The filter on your car you cannot buy. Fram wouldnt sell this retail as it would violate their own ethics laws. Wal-Mart and ehtics dont mix. Look you can scream I wont shop at Walmart however these underhanded tactics are destroying legitimate businesses. If you leave this filter on and your c ar fails in 2-3 years beacuse of pulp and fiber from the carboard you will have to suck it up...Call your local TLE and ask what is the COR line of filters and ask if you can buy one...ask if you can even see one in person! remeber find your filter number and then replace the first three letter with COR and the final letters at the end will be TLE. You csn check your service order too...

Walmart

Comments

• De
      Nov 02, 2012

mkstitch I assume your a INSTALLER? then tell me the statisitics on this filter? send me to a web page or send me documents that is has been tested with Copper standards..If your installing a Fram on my car I want to know what quality...if your FRAM filter is lower in quality than the lowest model availabe then tell me...and Descartes...stop trooling dude you know what this complaint is...seriousely get a life...if this is supposed to work...(getting information out) then the trools need to help ...if you have 4-8 hours a day to get on the net and post then help!

Nov 07, 2012

thank you mkstitch for your research however this filter is not the •Wearguard HD they begin PH. I checked the heavy duty website and the Cor4967TLE doesnt exist. These filters are not painted black they are coated completley with the black grip paint. They have a white sticker attached. I have been told by the TLE manager they are made very cheaply specifically for WalMart to install on passenger vehicles. If you google the product that they placed on my 1991 MR2 you will not find it on the internett.
    mkstich the product is a FRAM COR 4967TLE you can call Fram they will tell you to contact WalMart!
    [protected]. this is the bottom line if you have had your oil changed at walmart and the filter they put on your car is not what you expected a FRAM PH4967 then they cannot even provide information for what they did install...wouldnt you be pissed?

http://www.framcatalog.com/Application.aspx?b=F <--- do you see a COR4967TLE on this list?

Nov 07, 2012

thank your taking the time mkstitch however the site led me to heavy equipment site and the filter cannot even be found on Fram Search engine. search "COR4967TLE " this is the filter on my broken down car as we speak. I know your trying to help however as a Tech if you call Walmart as we speak and ask them if what I am posting a majority of the "troops in the foxhole" will tell you they are disgusted as well with this practice...its switch and bait...no different if I told you you were paying 3.56 for premium unleaded and I sell you regular...the difference is all you have to do is life the hood and see the difference with the filter...

Nov 07, 2012

Another question...yes I know Fram has private lines majority to large trucking companies. However this "private" line is for consumers. So as a Consumer I want to know what filter is on my car...is that too musch to ask...copied from Walmarts TLE site...:

It’s the last thing you want to think about ... you’ve got enough on your mind. But if you want to keep your car in tip-top shape, choosing the right oil filter is important.

Through normal driving, engine oil can get dirty. The oil can pick up little bits of fuel, dirt and dust that, if not removed, will cause engine parts to wear faster than they should. Over time, the wear can make parts fail and cause the engine to stop running. Repairs can be very expensive. The oil filter is used to strain the dirt and dust from the oil to make the engine last longer.

• Ac
      Nov 30, 2017

This is what a Fram COR4967TLE looks like. They are Orange in color.

• Ac