Walmart / survey on register reciept
I called the survey number told the girl i didnt want to purchase anything just wanted gift certificate, which was explained to me as a gift certificate that i could use to purchase anything. Its not even a gift certificate its a rebate . You but $200 in products an they are supposed to give tou a rebate. But they also give your information to others who put charges on your cards. They tell you that you have a trial perod but your trial period is up before anything is ever sent to you and your cards have been charged. Then when you call they tell you that the charge is non-refundable.An you can only submit up to $25 a month in rebates. I cancelled an they tried telling me that it took over a week for my card company to put the charge on. Mine is a debit card and the longast it takes is 24 hours for a charge to be taken out. So Main Street Discounters is a rip off they get your card number an put all kind of charges on it .An everyone there has an excuse for everything. If you do send something back to them make sure its registered an has to be signed for as they will say they didnt recieve it. the survey on wal-mart reciepts is a scam. One that can eventually cost you alot of money. If this is the kind of companies wal-mart does business with just makes me wonder how good they really are. I know that because of this i will never shop at wal-mart again. I am on disability and am dying of cancer an because of this an the charges put on my card one for $25, one for #1.99, an one for $24 i cant get my medicine. The company i called said i called after the charges were put on. I cancelled on the 24th of feb. The charges were put on my card the 2nd of march. my debit card company said charges are posted within 24 hours. So everyone beware they are out to get you.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - cashier
- Walmart - 1000 walmart gift card
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit